For the record: I am not BWB

Old January 7th 04, 12:21 AM
Larry Smith

Who cares?

Old January 7th 04, 12:22 AM
pacplyer

Default For the record: I am not BWB

(This is in response to , whose messages I can't see on google
because he's terrified of posting like the rest of us.) PP = me,
pacplyer

PP: What may be hard for you to grasp here "a", is that there are
many BWB type-A personalities in every profession (not just nuclear
physics.)

But the airline that hired me, valued this diversity. They didn't
hire strictly military robots. Instead, they hired a mix. Two-thirds
civilian for about there years there. This was a smart move at a
joint that constantly traverses multiple time zones and had trouble
keeping crewmembers awake. You need interesting jokers around to keep
everybody from being bored to death. Just like with BWB. In my
mind, he is a fascinating, interesting, part of the RAH topography
here. He's a larger-than-life character, in the best tradition of
cheap fiction.

You just wouldn't believe some of the jokers in my new hire class.
One those guys, let's call him Don Jones, 25, who I found out was
fired from xxx airlines for the same behavior a few months before, got
drunk and was screaming his lungs out at the receptionist in his night
cloths about what a ****ty hotel this was and how he was never going
to get any sleep for ground school in the morning. I tried to walk
him back to the elevator but he wouldn't go. The night before, we had
all gone out the "Nude, Nude, Nude" bar where we proceeded each day to
see who could stay in that joint the latest and still pass the written
at the end of the week. Jones walks into ground school late the next
morning, disheveled, unshaven, and clearly hung over and staggers to
the front of the class, sits down, and starts to pull out his flight
manuals. The instructor has stopped his dissertation and watches with
the rest of us as Don fiddles with the latches on his brain bag and
slowly holds up, unfolding this red material with this confused look
on his face. He holds it up to the ceiling lights still trying to
figure out what these bright red panties were that we had planted in
his bag….The instructor was shocked. We rolled on the floor out loud
for at least five minutes.

Panties………………………… $5.95
Look on Don's face………....priceless

PP: Now below are my responses to this
vanishing post of :

In article , pacplyer
says...

wrote snips everywhere

Go to Google groups. Advanced search. Group: Rec.* Phrase

"pacplyer" or "Pac
Plyer" The first time you show up is May 2003, 3 weeks after Bill

stopped
posting.

Now Sydney,

If I were Sydney, I would have seen your apology, wouldn't I?

PP: Ask her, she responded to it. "O.K. I'm sorry and I
won't pull her hair anymore."

(Unless you never
made one, and I still can't find it on Google. You would have
included the word
"apology" or "apologize" or "Sydney" or "sorry" in a post like that,
wouldn't
you?)

PP: This is why I have trouble believing that you were
involved in Apollo. If you can arrange to spin my hard drive and leaf
through my Apollo collection and collect credit card numbers, but you
can't type in sophisticated search algorithims? WTF? Further, you
don't want anything archived, because you figure that if you continue
slandering me and are found to be an accomplice to cyber-crimes these
posts of yours might be enough to convince authorities. You're hoping
that I'm not printing these out. Bad news for you. I have been.

I mean, Dr No (name,) I can't help you find Uranus if you can't even
use a search engine correctly. (dry cargo humor… you're supposed
to laugh) Man did you sneak up on me that time. I was ready to head
over to my neighbor who works for NASA to see if your lander claims
checked out! You don't know it but you had me going girl. I thought
I was going to have to write up a written apology to a high level

NASA
office!

Fine, give me the Google URL that shows you posting to RAP in the
mid-90's. Or
admit that you're a liar.

In the meantime, here are the locations for the hardware I designed
that's now
on the lunar surface:

26°06'03" N 03°39'10" E
8°59'29" S 15°30'52" E
20°9'55" N 30°45'57" E

From that you should be able to figure out what major system my
hardware was
included in. It was directional equipment for high gain com.

"In fact Zoom got on an airplane and flew to Vegas to take me to

dinner
one night and put the law suit to rest. What a great guy that
Zoomster is."
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:....earthlink.net

You mean there really is a Zoom in real life? No way. Get out. I
thought everyone was talking about the movie Captain Zoom!

That's so odd, in the past you've said you followed the Zoom wars and
knew all
the players. Isn't that strange.

PP: Well until I picked up reactions from
the regulars, I was sure you were Sydney. I mean you said it
yourself: have you ever met her? How do you know she is Snowbird?
Is that two people? Is Sydney also StellaStar and Ladypilot? That's
what I think. But I've never actually met anyone in Usenet
Newsgroups. There's no ****ing pictures. And I was convinced until
recently that Bernie the Bunion was playing the role of Zoom, since he
always defended any jokes about that character. But maybe I'm just
not cut out for usenet, because a lot of the time, I can't figure out
what the #$@5 is going on! Now you have nothing to worry about from
me, if you knock off the attacks. But none of this would have
happened in the first place if you would post like a man, without all
this subterfuge. Or if you wouldn't behave like Pol Pot or Stalin
when somebody has an opinion or preference different than yours.

Just sit down, relax, and have a moon pill. You really don't want to
go here. You really don't want to slander the wrong person do you?
Because that's what you've done. I have never threatened to harm
anybody ever.

"PacPlyer" hasn't. "Badwater Bill" has. I believe you are one of
Bill
Phillip's sock puppets.

He posts, you stalk him. Somebody talks about him, you pounce on the
third party. Now I don't know where you're from, but this really
seems like Hatfield and McCoy behavior to me. Are you from deep
Kentucky or something? We'll honestly, if you won't at least

consider
my solution, then I don't care about your feud with BWB. Bother
somebody else about it.

Actually, from what I've seen, Sydney has been a model of restraint.
Other
people in the newsgroup - including me - have been far more offended
by her
treatment than she has apparently been. Just to be clear, I haven't
corresponded with her, I've never met her, I only know her from her
infrequent,
but universally pleasant, posts.

If "Badwater" had written about my wife the way "Badwater" wrote about
Sydney,
my wife would have been at his door with a baseball bat. I'm don't
think I
would, or could, have stopped her. Of course, her father probably
would have
been there first, so there wouldn't have been much left to hit.

Now I really did enjoy the spoof, and I'd like to friends with you.
But if you showed up in my Cockpit with this kind of attitude,

playing
games, you'd never make it though your first probationary year. Now
if you want my sympathy or help, your going to have to do it my way.
That's because there are two ways to do something here. The wrong
way, or the Captain's way. It's your choice.

I neither desire or accept your help, Badwater. You have a track
record of
betrayal, narcissism, threats, self-pity and a complete lack of
manners. You
continually bring strife, anger, insults and threats, either under
your own name
or through a puppet, like Jordan. Accepting help from you is like
setting
yourself on fire because it's a little cold outside.

PP: Again laser-brain: You
are slandering the wrong poster. When this is pointed out to me by
the regulars, I apologize. This is what I'm talking about. Just how
confusing this ****ing usenet can be. Maybe I should just send
messages to my dog. I know who the hell he is, and he never changes
his callsign.

But I would expect a lot more from you. Get
tough. Show BWB your character is ten times what his is.

There's mold in my refrigerator that has ten times BWB's character.

Now if you're still on the line, I'll make you the same deal as last
time. You bury the hatchet with Bill in an open post, tell him the
truth about your total hours and ratings and that maybe you were too
caviler with him, and I'll post evidence of who I am including
pictures (if you'll explain to me how to do that… I have a ten-year
old scanner that might work…you're smart, I know you know how to do
that stuff)

I'm a private pilot SEL with an out of date instrument rating, 640
hours, 225 in
gliders. I have no idea what Sydney's time or ratings are. My
impression is
that she's at least a private pilot.

PP: Yep it's what I figured! Another armchair Aviator
whose going to dictate exactly what Comm pilots and ATP's say.

My only agenda Sydney, is to have a good time. Any feuds that run

off
great writers like Bill Phillips are interfering with that good time.

No, Bill, your agenda is to "stir things up." If that means stabbing
your
friends in the back, driving away people with experience, insulting
them,
threatening them, threatening their families, it's just all part of
the act.
One poster a while back said you shoot your best friend's dog for a
laugh.
That's what you've done to this newsgroup.

People who wildly exaggerate their backgrounds or experience in this
forum have only themselves to blame for any ruthless sarcasm they
attract. But I know you're cool because Uncle Bob likes you. And he
is, IMO a great judge of character (besides that he's very
entertaining.)

I don't know if BOb likes me or not, we've never really had an
exchange.

Best wishes Snowbird whatever you decide to do,

pacplyer

Like I said, "Pac" - you're still leaving too many clues. Go back
over the last
three exchanges, and look at what you *didn't* say.

PP: I'm leaving a ****load of clues as to
who I am, but you don't have enough experience in aviation to pick up
on them. I suggest you ask Capt Doug or Rich S. the B727 Capt what
their opinion is. I've never met either one of those gentlemen but
because of a career of flying jets for 20 years I know they are
legitimate jet jocks. I would bet $1000.00 that both of these guys
fly big iron, but are sane enough not to pick fights with vicious
posters like you. Maybe I should try to go back to work instead of
trying to provide a different perspective to this group.

By the way Strikler, I had to post it at the top because I can't see
it on google. Is that O.K?

pac "why am even explaining myself" plyer
Old January 7th 04, 01:19 AM
Sounds like Diarreha

pac "why am even explaining myself" plyer

Larry Smith wrote:

Who cares?

My thoughts exactly.

Too many quotations from too many threads over too long a period of
time.

Pac plyer you must have spent all afternoon with your good friend
GOOGLE.

Mr. Plyer I don't have a clue how many different people you are quoting
in your 267 line piece of verbal diarreha but it's lots.

For the record YOU may not be BWB but of all the regular posters to
this group YOU sure want to smooch his ass an awful lot.

Bernie
Old January 7th 04, 02:28 AM

In article , pacplyer says...

(This is in response to , whose messages I can't see on google
because he's terrified of posting like the rest of us.) PP = me,
pacplyer
PP: Ask her, she responded to it. "O.K. I'm sorry and I

won't pull her hair anymore."

(Unless you never
made one, and I still can't find it on Google. You would have
included the word
"apology" or "apologize" or "Sydney" or "sorry" in a post like that,
wouldn't
you?)

PP: This is why I have trouble believing that you were
involved in Apollo. If you can arrange to spin my hard drive and leaf
through my Apollo collection and collect credit card numbers,

I have no idea what that's about.

but you
can't type in sophisticated search algorithims? WTF?

Apparently, neither can the Youngest Pilot Ever Rated To Fly The 737. You
could, you know, run the search yourself and post a Google URL. And post it.
And quote it.

Further, you
don't want anything archived, because you figure that if you continue
slandering me and are found to be an accomplice to cyber-crimes these
posts of yours might be enough to convince authorities. You're hoping
that I'm not printing these out. Bad news for you. I have been.

If you think that my posting that I believe you are a sock puppet for Badwater
Bill is something that would interest "the Authorities" then I have you wrong.
Even Bill isn't that delusional. That's well into Zoom's land of mental defect.

That's so odd, in the past you've said you followed the Zoom wars and
knew all
the players. Isn't that strange.

PP: Well until I picked up reactions from
the regulars, I was sure you were Sydney. I mean you said it
yourself: have you ever met her? How do you know she is Snowbird?
Is that two people? Is Sydney also StellaStar and Ladypilot? That's
what I think. But I've never actually met anyone in Usenet
Newsgroups. There's no ****ing pictures. And I was convinced until
recently that Bernie the Bunion was playing the role of Zoom, since he
always defended any jokes about that character.

No, you said you had followed the Zoom wars since the mid 90's, long before
Bernie showed up.

But maybe I'm just
not cut out for usenet, because a lot of the time, I can't figure out
what the #$@5 is going on! Now you have nothing to worry about from
me, if you knock off the attacks.

An interesting point of philosophy. Is my posting my opinion that you are
Bill's sock puppet, and listing my reasons for thinking so, an attack?

Or is my calling Bill a backstabbing, vicious, evil waste of a human being an
attack on you - if you're not Bill?

But none of this would have
happened in the first place if you would post like a man, without all
this subterfuge. Or if you wouldn't behave like Pol Pot or Stalin
when somebody has an opinion or preference different than yours.

To all: does Godwin's law apply to Pol Pot and Stalin, or just to Hitler?

It wouldn't matter if I posted with a name or not. Or whether that name was
real or not. I'd still be calling you a Badwater sock puppet. And you'd still
be posting anonymously, claiming you aren't.

And, I don't remember killing millions of people for any reason, including a
difference of opinion. Did I miss it? Was I on the phone, and forgot that I
had 100,000 people in the oven? Let me do a google search - mass killing.
genocide. executions. No, I don't find anything. Do you have any
dates of these mass murders I could look up?

Accepting help from you is like
setting
yourself on fire because it's a little cold outside.

PP: Again laser-brain: You
are slandering the wrong poster. When this is pointed out to me by
the regulars, I apologize. This is what I'm talking about. Just how
confusing this ****ing usenet can be. Maybe I should just send
messages to my dog. I know who the hell he is, and he never changes
his callsign.

Now THAT'S what I call an argument.

I'm a private pilot SEL with an out of date instrument rating, 640
hours, 225 in
gliders. I have no idea what Sydney's time or ratings are. My
impression is
that she's at least a private pilot.

PP: Yep it's what I figured! Another armchair Aviator
whose going to dictate exactly what Comm pilots and ATP's say.

Another ATP that thinks private pilots are below him, and should say and do what
he wants. What a surprise. That's exactly what Bill thinks.

You know, without engineers, pilots would be working on ferry boats.

Like I said, "Pac" - you're still leaving too many clues. Go back
over the last
three exchanges, and look at what you *didn't* say.

PP: I'm leaving a ****load of clues as to
who I am, but you don't have enough experience in aviation to pick up
on them. I suggest you ask Capt Doug or Rich S. the B727 Capt what
their opinion is. I've never met either one of those gentlemen but
because of a career of flying jets for 20 years I know they are
legitimate jet jocks. I would bet $1000.00 that both of these guys
fly big iron, but are sane enough not to pick fights with vicious
posters like you. Maybe I should try to go back to work instead of
trying to provide a different perspective to this group.

Oh, yes, how horribly vicious I am, pointing out that you and Bill are the same
person. How much better I would be if I used foul language and said posters
were like mass murderers, threatened them and belittled them for trying to do
good things for other people. Yes, I see, that would make this a much better
place to post.

Here's a list of the people I would rather see leave RAH than Badwater Plyer --

Larry, I'm sorry, you don't make the cut. For all your foibles, you're just not
in his league.

Old January 7th 04, 06:11 AM
Morgans

Larry Smith wrote:

Who cares?

My thoughts exactly.

Too many quotations from too many threads over too long a period of
time.

Pac plyer you must have spent all afternoon with your good friend
GOOGLE.

Mr. Plyer I don't have a clue how many different people you are quoting
in your 267 line piece of verbal diarreha but it's lots.

For the record YOU may not be BWB but of all the regular posters to
this group YOU sure want to smooch his ass an awful lot.

Bernie

Perhaps a new and improved "wingy"
--
Jim in NC

Old January 7th 04, 06:16 AM
Snowbird

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...
Who cares?

Great Merciful Martians!

I find myself agreeing with Larry Smith! Twice in a
week even (You're right, Lar, that "Campus Crusade for
Cthulhu" sticker was particularly touching.)

Lar, do you ever try sousing your pesky phillips fastners
with your favorite penetrating oil the night before you set
to work on 'em?

Cheers,
Sydney
Old January 7th 04, 06:26 AM
Richard Isakson

"John Ousterhout" wrote ...
- John (who has been seen personally by many rec aviation members)
Ousterhout -

I can testify that John isn't BWB or the Zoomer or ... well, me.

Hmm, I can't be sure he's not Larry Smith though.

Rich

Old January 7th 04, 08:36 AM
pacplyer

Dear Dr. Snow,

I actually agree that I'm a terrible terrible person for pressing you
so hard. And that I should leave. You're halfway there to getting
rid of me for good. Not a bad trade huh? Just state you were hard on
BWB, and know-it-all: the Hitler Youth (that would be me, as Strickler
calls me.) hits the road. Or, if you want me to stay, I will turn my
guns on the real culprit here. Remember my agenda: to cause fireworks
and be entertained. Ya gotta give me just a little more olive branch
to work with here. This is not a spoof, you have my word as a
gentleman (who cusses a lot, unfortunately)

Here's a shot of me at 26 in Anchorage, and my wife at Oshgosh if it
works. Man you guys are smart if you know how to do this stuff...
Hmmmm...I'll rummage through old files to post my 737 licence
tommorrow... standby..

http://xpupload.hpphoto.com/servlet/...bum_id=3352444

Did it work?

pacplyer

In article , pacplyer says...

Old January 7th 04, 03:32 PM
pacplyer

John Ousterhout
wrote
I, and several other rec aviation members, have seen and interacted
with Sydney/Snowbird and Stella Star at the same place at the same
time. Logically, it is therefore certain that they are not the same
person.

We have never seen either of them and Michael Jackson at the same
time, but regardless of their unproven claims that they have never met
Michael it has not been proven that they haven't.

But I've never actually met anyone in Usenet
Newsgroups. There's no ****ing pictures.

Plenty of the rec aviation gang are in (PG rated) pictures he
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rec_aviation.htm

Also he http://www.jouster.0catch.com/index.html

- John (who has been seen personally by many rec aviation members)
Ousterhout -

LOL!

Yeah I'm kinda of work-station challenged. Nice Webpage by the way.
I dig the pitot "heater" on your Cessna! Lol! So that's where
Pinckneyville is. It's making much more sense to me now. Looks like
a fun bunch. Thanks much for the links John,

pacplyer