OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated

Old July 10th 20, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated

kinsell wrote on 7/10/2020 9:58 AM:
On 7/10/20 10:22 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:26:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it
installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system
decla* Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21m* " DB "

I posted a July 9 flight to OLC. My glider is a Ventus 3F.* The flight log was
recorded on a LXNav S10 with MOP2 sensor, which is working.* The MOP is
referenced on the I record and shows on all the B records.* MOP numbers
correspond to ENL numbers when viewed on SeeYOu.* Despite all that, I got the
Autocomment: Aircraft a FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.* Sent email to
OLC, but of course, no response...* Anybody have an idea what is going on here?
Tim Welles

Interesting that the map hasn't been rendered yet, like something crashed before
completion.* Have you tried deleting the submission and resubmitting?

Jeff Banks Silent Electro (no MOP) also does not get a map on his postings. I'm
guessing that is intentional for people that don't have an MOP.

Old July 10th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 12:58:32 PM UTC-4, kinsell wrote:
On 7/10/20 10:22 AM, wrote:
[...]

Yes, I did delete and resubmit the flight. Same result.
Old July 10th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On 7/10/20 10:22 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:26:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6..83 and it
installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system
declaÂ* Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21mÂ* " DB "

I posted a July 9 flight to OLC. My glider is a Ventus 3F.Â* The flight log was
recorded on a LXNav S10 with MOP2 sensor, which is working.Â* The MOP is
referenced on the I record and shows on all the B records.Â* MOP numbers
correspond to ENL numbers when viewed on SeeYOu.Â* Despite all that, I got the
Autocomment: Aircraft a FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.Â* Sent email to
OLC, but of course, no response...Â* Anybody have an idea what is going on here?
Tim Welles

Interesting that the map hasn't been rendered yet, like something crashed before
completion.Â* Have you tried deleting the submission and resubmitting?

Jeff Banks Silent Electro (no MOP) also does not get a map on his postings. I'm
guessing that is intentional for people that don't have an MOP.

Maybe so, but I do have a the MOP2. Tim
Old July 10th 20, 07:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 7:26:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6.83 and it installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21m " DB "

Tim, OLC saw your "legs"....enough said. :). #711.
Old July 10th 20, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_6_]

=
and it installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC

sys=
tem decla Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging
dea=
ctivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include

"
=
ENL ".
=20
Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to
=20
Many Thanks in advance and fly safely
=20
Andr=C3=A9 Pepin Lak 17b fes 21m " DB "

Tim, OLC saw your "legs"....enough said. :). #711.

It has to be realised that MOP is completely separate from ENL.
MOP2 uses a current transformer to record any energy transfer to the motor

as MOP.

Any environmental noise will be recorded separately as ENL.. They are not
alternatives.

As far as I am aware, MOP is only available from LX.

Tim.

Old July 10th 20, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

I meant to say "where the OLC does not recognize an MOP"

Old July 10th 20, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
swinkelj

Op vrijdag 10 juli 2020 21:45:04 UTC+2 schreef Tim Newport-Peace:
[...]

It seems that OLC is sponsored by LX.
Old July 11th 20, 11:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

If you're implying LX gets some kind of special treatment for their sponsorship, that seems unsupported by the recent events with their devices being blocked from uploading traces?
Old July 11th 20, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
swinkelj

Op zaterdag 11 juli 2020 12:15:22 UTC+2 schreef :
If you're implying LX gets some kind of special treatment for their sponsorship, that seems unsupported by the recent events with their devices being blocked from uploading traces?

LX is the only company who has devices for putting flights into OLC if you have a FES system. The others don't have. My logger does have an engine detection system, which perfectly detects my FES, but it is not accepted by OLC since this year. This is a bit suspicious in my opinion.
Old July 12th 20, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

LX is the only company who has devices for putting flights into OLC if you have a FES system.

I think LX is also the only company that offers an ENL suitable for turbine (jet) engines. The audible frequency of jets sometimes does not register with a standard ENL that is optimized for a piston/propeller installation.

Without comment bildan Soaring 2 July 1st 11 10:23 AM
A Random Comment birdog[_2_] Piloting 33 June 3rd 10 05:31 AM
jouer gratuit , comment devenir follement riche , jouer au monopolygratuitement en ligne , comment gagner l argent internet , jeux en lignegratuits , jeux gratuits , jouer gratuitement sims , comment devenir riche a, jouer gratuitement , gagner [email protected] Piloting 0 May 12th 09 11:37 AM
Military Command Deactivated Otis Willie Naval Aviation 2 January 10th 06 02:11 PM
No comment Greasy Rider @ invalid.com Simulators 0 December 9th 05 12:21 AM