TRUE AMERICAN!!

Old May 27th 04, 02:03 PM
Grantland

Default TRUE AMERICAN!!

From: Nomen Nescio

A TRUE AMERICAN wrote:

there are reports al qaeda is planning something significant this summmer

so make a choice

torture people in a iraq and afghanistan to get enough information
to prevent a large number of americans being murdered and maimed

or respect geneva conventions and other standards of human decency
and risk not having a large number of americans survive to labor day

Yes, we sure showed those Iraqis a few things about America,
didn't we? And they thought they had it bad under Saddam! There were
no terrorists in Iraq before we fired all the boarder guards and made
Iraq into another Afghanistan. We didn't even send enough troops to
secure all the munitions depots, so the terrorists now have access to
unlimited bomb making materials. We couldn't find the deadly gas
weapons, but the terrorists did! Now they are using it on us and
the Iraqi people. We now use this as justification for the invasion.
If it later turns out that we planted the evidence, that will be OK,
as "we had to do it" for the Iraqi people.

We're ****ing geniuses, just like our President, although some say
we're too stupid to understand that torture doesn't get us accurate
intelligence. It just makes the poor *******s say anything to get
the MPs to stop stomping on their fingers. Ha! The joke's on them!
We don't care if we get accurate intelligence! We're perfectly happy
with the inaccurate intelligence we get now, as it supports our
assumptions! We certainly don't want intelligence that contradicts
us!

If torture works so well in Iraq, we should try it here! Think of the
time it would save if we could just be allowed to once again
use rubber hoses and deny people lawyers during police interrogations.

A nice broken broom stick in the ass works wonders too!

In order to save the Union we have to destroy it! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Let's all wave our flags and remind ourselves how wonderful we all
are. **** the rest of the world. We know what is best.

Remember, if you don't vote for President Bush in the next election,
then the terrorists have already won!

While we're at it, let's suspend the Constitution! That will
make us much safer if the police don't have to worry about your rights
when they make an arrest. Let's hurry and pass Patriot II. You're
not a Patriot, if you don't support Patriot II.

Perhaps we should suspend the elections as well. We can't very
well expect a "War President" to do his job, if he has to worry about
being re-elected!

George W. Bush, "President For Life", has a nice sound to it, don't
you think?

So let's stop interfering with our troops and let them get back to
the job at hand. Treaties are for pussies! And a little torture
never hurt anyone, now did it?

Hey, we're at WAR! So shut yer pie hole, you ****ing LIBERALS! Don't
you SUPPORT OUR TROOPS? Yeah, I didn't think so!

Someone hand me another broken broom stick. I need to get some more
"intelligence" out of that old woman over there.

Old May 28th 04, 01:46 AM
Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast

"Grantland" wrote in message

babblesnip

a little torture
never hurt anyone, now did it?

---
I prefer my torture in the form of a 10 megaton fused air burst at
about 2000 feet.

Kill them all, city after city, village after village, cell after
cell.

Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast
Old May 28th 04, 01:49 AM
The CO

"Grantland" wrote in message

babblesnip

a little torture
never hurt anyone, now did it?

Coming from an Afrikaaner that's pretty funny myheer.

The CO

Old May 28th 04, 05:12 AM
tim gueguen

"Tetherhorne P. Flutterblast" wrote in message
s.com...
"Grantland" wrote in message

babblesnip

a little torture
never hurt anyone, now did it?

---
I prefer my torture in the form of a 10 megaton fused air burst at
about 2000 feet.

Kill them all, city after city, village after village, cell after
cell.

Apparently the winds have dragged in another idiot.

tim gueguen 101867

Old May 28th 04, 05:15 AM
Yeff

On Fri, 28 May 2004 04:12:18 GMT, tim gueguen wrote:

Apparently the winds have dragged in another idiot.

Someone should go to SMN and borrow their loon mallet.

--

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com
Old May 28th 04, 05:15 AM
tim gueguen

From: Nomen Nescio

A TRUE AMERICAN wrote:

there are reports al qaeda is planning something significant this summmer

so make a choice

torture people in a iraq and afghanistan to get enough information
to prevent a large number of americans being murdered and maimed

or respect geneva conventions and other standards of human decency
and risk not having a large number of americans survive to labor day

Much more likely is Joe Qaeda who is being tortured comes up with a bunch of
******** to get the torture to stop, especially if he's some poor dumb
schmuck who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and got
arrested when he shouldn't have been.

tim gueguen 101867