A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Still for Sale - Ventus bT - Texas

Old November 16th 13, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Still for Sale - Ventus bT - Texas

My Ventus bT is still for sale. It really shouldn't be just sitting in the trailer in the hanger. I'd really like to see it find a new home before the new year. I'm selling because I already bought a different glider. So, while I have it listed at $65k on wings and wheels, make me a offer and let's make a deal.

link to the Wings and Wheels link as follows:

http://www.wingsandwheels.com/want-ads10.htm

Copied from my previous posts with more details.

Ventus BT, s/n 64 built in 1986.
No damage history
Beautifully stripped and refinished with polyurethane by the previous owner
approximately 2400 hours with only 40 hours logged on the turbo.
Cobra Trailer
15M Masak winglets
16.6M Straight Tips

Many state records set in this glider.

Instruments include 80mm ASI and the rest are 57mm Alt, compass, 302 (with ENL), Borgelt backup vario, Ilec engine control, Microaire radio and Microaire transponder with Mode C encoder. Also includes a custom electronic flap position indicator which always indicates the best flap position based on airspeed.

Flight computer is an Ipaq in a nimbus cradle with Glide Navigator 3. Includes 2 spare Ipaqs with desktop chargers.
New cockpit interior fabric about 5 years old with custom made seatback/headrest.
Solo engine carbs overhauled a few years ago and all fuel lines replaced at that time. Electric fuel primer installed as well. Upgraded sustainer extension spindle drive from SH is 3X faster than original.

Two 8Ah avioncis batteries and a 17Ah battery for the sustainer. Onboard charge receptical allows charging of all 3 batteries.

Lots of extras including an entire main wheel assembly. Cloth wing covers and horizontal stabilizer covers included.

This is an excellent performing glider which has a comfortable and relatively large cockpit. I purchased a two seat glider and I'd keep them both if I had a bigger hanger. Asking $65k, but will discuss serious offers. Located in Houston, TX.

Mark

mzivley
hot
mail
Old November 22nd 14, 02:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Still for Sale - Ventus bT - Texas

Hi there,

Am interested. Could you please send pictures, state any damages known, state condition of structure, gel coat and moving parts ?
Thanks in advance, regards

Hans Dieter Mandalka
Chile