Conventional v tricycle gear

Old July 14th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Conventional v tricycle gear

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

wrote in message

m.. .

And you repeatedly demonstrate yourself to be a moron. At least MX
provides humor for the rest of us, you're a waste of bandwidth.

Sorry Robert, but if you find Mx entertaining, your are clearly the
clueless moron,,,or just another Burtie sock.

Well, we all find you entertaining, anyway!

At least those of us with an appreciation for Vogon poetry do

True... Now I'm depressed.

Bertie

You were born depressed.

Old July 15th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jul 14, 7:46*am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
wrote in message

And you repeatedly demonstrate yourself to be a moron. At least MX
provides humor for the rest of us, you're a waste of bandwidth.

Sorry Robert, but if you find Mx entertaining, your are clearly the clueless
moron,,,or just another Burtie sock.

Here's an instructive experiment for you, although you are unlikely to
do it, in that it might corrupt your opinion of yourself. Take a dozen
of typical MX postings, and a dozen of yours, and in as objective a
way as you can judge which are more intelligent or entertaining.

The most literate, although idiotic, sentence you've actually written
in a while is the one in which you characterize me a clueless moron.
Good going, keep it up, and with effort you'll reach Mx's level of
contribution of entertainment to the newsgroup. I know it'll be
difficult for you, but keep trying.

You might want to check to see if your health insurance cover mental
disorders.
Old July 15th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:d9Jek.20353$oY2.12908
@newsfe21.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

wrote in message

79g2000hsk.googlegroups.co
m.. .

And you repeatedly demonstrate yourself to be a moron. At least

MX
provides humor for the rest of us, you're a waste of bandwidth.

Sorry Robert, but if you find Mx entertaining, your are clearly

the
clueless moron,,,or just another Burtie sock.

Well, we all find you entertaining, anyway!

At least those of us with an appreciation for Vogon poetry do

True... Now I'm depressed.

Bertie

You were born depressed.

Oh ouch.

Bertie

Old July 15th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

wrote in
:

wrote in message

79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com.
..

[...]

I think he;s a hoot!

You don't find k00ks of this quality every day of the week, ya know.

Bertie
Old July 15th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g5ik79$p5l$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

wrote in

@j22g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

wrote in message

[...]

Don't you ever peruse AUK? There are some loony-toonies in there that
are every bit as nutty as Maxwell.

Oh yeah, but they're fairly oversubscribed. I was really only referring
to the ones I find anyway..
He'll never be another Chuckles, for instance, but Maxie has his own
charm.

Bertie
Old July 15th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

wrote in message

[...]

Take a deep breath and count to 10. You get over it dumb ass.

Old July 16th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:SU9fk.20614$%q.963
@newsfe24.lga:

wrote in message

[...]

Get over what? You being a fjukktard?

Bertie

Tricycle gear Cub? Ken Finney Piloting 8 September 17th 07 11:43 PM
Hiroshima/Nagasaki vs conventional B-17 bombing zxcv Military Aviation 55 April 4th 04 07:05 AM
Tricycle Midget Thought Dick Home Built 4 March 27th 04 12:12 AM
WarPac War Plans-any conventional? Matt Wiser Military Aviation 1 December 8th 03 10:29 PM
tricycle undercarriage G. Stewart Military Aviation 26 December 3rd 03 03:10 AM