Congested Area?

Old July 14th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Congested Area?

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
m...
Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it Bertie, you
really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\
If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do his
best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

You disappoint me Gig, I really though you were more observant.

I'm quite aware that there are multiple people using the Maxwell name. But
the fact that you jumped into this proves you are just as much to blame.

Sorry dude, but you're still not gellin'.

Old July 15th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it Bertie,
you really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\

If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do his
best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

You disappoint me Gig, I really though you were more observant.

Snort!

God you're good!

I haven't had a pet of this quality in ages!

Bertie
Old July 15th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it
Bertie, you really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\
If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do
his best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

You disappoint me Gig, I really though you were more observant.

I'm quite aware that there are multiple people using the Maxwell
name. But the fact that you jumped into this proves you are just as
much to blame.

Sorry dude, but you're still not gellin'.

You eat gel?

hmmm..

Bertie

Old July 15th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote in
:

Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it Bertie,
you really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\

If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do his
best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

It actually has nothing to do with me.

I just post...

A group can only survive itself if the posters who frequent it can survive
the tides of fate....

Bertie
Old July 15th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it Bertie,
you really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\

If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do his
best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

You disappoint me Gig, I really though you were more observant.

Snort!

God you're good!

I haven't had a pet of this quality in ages!

Bertie

Spoken like the total gomer you really are.

Old July 15th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You eat gel?

hmmm..

Bertie

When you are too clueless to offer a relivent reply...........

Old July 15th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in newsG6fk.13996$Fj5.6604
@newsfe23.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

You eat gel?

hmmm..

Bertie

When you are too clueless to offer a relivent reply...........

Oh boy!
Thanks for the heads off

Bertie
Old July 15th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:EF6fk.13995$Fj5.2555
@newsfe23.lga:

Maxwell wrote:
"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
And you start another back and forth with Maxwell. Damn it

Bertie,
you really are along with Maxwell destroying this group.\

If Burtie is not allow to moderate/control the group, he will do

his
best to destroy it.

It has nothing to do with Maxwell, or at least not the real one.

It has JUST as much do do with you as with him. So just stop.

You disappoint me Gig, I really though you were more observant.

Snort!

God you're good!

I haven't had a pet of this quality in ages!

Bertie

Spoken like the total gomer you really are.

Sit boi , sit.

Bertie
Old July 16th 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Sit boi , sit.

Bertie

What a dumb ass. If you can't do any better than this, you'll just have to
play with yourself.

Old July 16th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Sit boi , sit.

Bertie

What a dumb ass. If you can't do any better than this, you'll just
have to play with yourself.

If it keeps you k00king out, sure..

Kneel boi, kneel.

Bertie