What did I miss?

Old July 12th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default roach motels.

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3g4ek.20322$%q.2139
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Professional courtesy?

No, mostly because they're full of k00ks like you ,

Bertie

Zoom! Right over your head lamer.

Nothing goes over my head,

Bertie
Old July 12th 08, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:cP6ek.20344$%q.13519
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3g4ek.20322$%q.2139
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Professional courtesy?

No, mostly because they're full of k00ks like you ,

Bertie

Zoom! Right over your head lamer.

Nothing goes over my head,

Bertie

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Books could be written on your inability to cope and understand.

It's written all over your posts!

Really? So write a book.

or even a coherent paragraph,..

Bertie

Old July 12th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default What did I miss?

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

And yet here you are trying to defeat them.

And lusing.

Go figger.

Bertie

And there ya go a usual, dumb ass, you still think it's a game.

Old July 12th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:cO6ek.20343$%q.7370
@newsfe24.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

And yet here you are trying to defeat them.

And lusing.

Go figger.

Bertie

And there ya go a usual, dumb ass, you still think it's a game.

Nope. It's entertainment for me. An opportunity to be a luser for you.

As to it being a game, you lost when you answered my first post.

Luuuuuuussssssaaaaah !

Bertie

Old July 13th 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 7/12/2008 10:40 AM Maxwell said the following:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Yeah, so if I'm incapable of screwing anyone around why are you kooking
out?

Sorry dumb ass, but you're the one "kooking out" here. You are nothing but a
****ing mouth.

All your little kook games and talk just prove you are the 10 year old here.
You are so far "in to" all this online, wanna be, so called kook bull****,
and so far out of touch with reality, it's really scary to think you might
be flying ANYTHING. Much less something the carries unsuspecting passengers
for hire.

You need to get a grip on reality retard. The rest of us are living in the
real world, where your kook bull**** is just a bunch of people, that have no
more life, than ****ing with Usenet groups because no one else will listen
to them.

Look out, Marge! He's gonna blow...
Old July 14th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in
. net:

on 7/12/2008 10:40 AM Maxwell said the following:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Yeah, so if I'm incapable of screwing anyone around why are you
kooking out?

Sorry dumb ass, but you're the one "kooking out" here. You are
nothing but a ****ing mouth.

All your little kook games and talk just prove you are the 10 year
old here. You are so far "in to" all this online, wanna be, so called
kook bull****, and so far out of touch with reality, it's really
scary to think you might be flying ANYTHING. Much less something the
carries unsuspecting passengers for hire.

You need to get a grip on reality retard. The rest of us are living
in the real world, where your kook bull**** is just a bunch of
people, that have no more life, than ****ing with Usenet groups
because no one else will listen to them.

Look out, Marge! He's gonna blow...

he hasn't already? He's been spewing more than Krakatao for months now!

Bertie
Old July 14th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 7/13/2008 7:39 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Rich Ahrens wrote in
. net:

[...]

Oh, I think this was a new level of seismicity. The magma is flowing. Or
maybe that's just the chili dogs...

Did I miss the Era of GA? Google Madness Piloting 100 March 23rd 07 02:31 AM
Pilots - Don't miss it!!! MOD Piloting 0 February 28th 07 02:10 PM
HUD view of a near-miss [email protected] Naval Aviation 32 December 16th 06 11:03 PM
Why Screeners Miss Guns and Knives (and why pilots miss planes and airports) cjcampbell Piloting 2 January 3rd 06 04:24 AM
ATC of Near-Miss over BOS Marco Leon Piloting 40 August 31st 05 01:53 PM