Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization

Old October 13th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

Default Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:25:51 -0400, Tom wrote:

Simple let me explain.

You disappoint me, Tom.
Not because of the ad hominem, which I fully expect from you, but honestly,
attempting to spoof my own posts so that you can respond to them? You
screwed it up though, as you did your signature cross-post that I never do,
making it abundantly clear, to any who care, what kind of "debate" you
favor (in quotes because you accused others of not being able to debate, and
heaven forbid, resorting to childish tactics). Search as you may, you will
not find me resorting to such insipid trickery, pretty much on the same
level as your snide name-calling. Can we consider this to be Tom’s
declaration of intellectual "Chapter 11"?

Over in rec.aviation.military they must be wondering who VOR-DME is, as I
have never posted there, and never even been there. So there you go,
spoofers, any post sent there is not from me!DUMB.

Old October 15th 11, 08:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
LIBERATOR[_5_]

On Oct 9, 3:35*pm, Quaalude wrote:
"Richard Dolan ****in rocks!!! He is on the money and this radio
interview should be essential listening to anyone who is studying
political science and might have an interest in UFOs. He ties all the
elements together in a seamless package. Phenomenal!!!!"

http://youtu.be/GAFeah-FvUY

Thanks for that man.