EAA Chapter 1093 Pancake Breakfast Sept 17

Old September 5th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Roger (K8RI)

Default EAA Chapter 1093 Pancake Breakfast Sept 17

Come on out and join us for our final pancake breakfast of the year at
EAA Chapter 1093's Education Center located at Midland, Michigan's
Barstow Airport (3BS) which is 11.3 on the 317 radial of MBS. That's
about 20 miles NW of Saginaw and 20 miles West of Bay City.

There are quite a few home builts on the field and more under
construction. At present I believe we have 17 members either already
flying their plane or have one under construction. Sonex, Velocity,
Glasair Super II, Several RVs of various incarnations, as well as
ultralight and sport aircraft.

If you can't make it at least help us wish for good weather.
A copy of the flyer for the breakfast is located at
http://www.rogerhalstead.com/1093News.htm . Just follow the
instructions to download.

Hope to see you there. I'll even get the Deb out.
(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com