Contact for Source of Segelflug-Bildkalender

Old September 8th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Contact for Source of Segelflug-Bildkalender

Hi,

I am interested in contacting the manufacturer of the "Segelflug
Bildkalendar". I have owned them in the past. They are very nice large
format photo calendars. It is different from the (also very nice) soaring
photo calendars from Claus Dieter Zink.

I am interested in selling them to my customers but I can't find an contact
information when I Google Segelflug-Bildkalender.

If you own one of the calendars, or can help me, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old September 8th 09, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom[_9_]

The Segelflug-Bildkalender Has been offered by Knauff & Grove Soaring
Supplies for many years.
The 2010 edition will be announced soon.

We announced the 2010 Zink calendar today in our popular newsletter.

You can sign up for our free newsletter at www.eglider.org

Currently, the newsletter is concentrating on aero tow launching
procedures to reduce accidents during this important phase of flight.

Thank you
Tom Knauff

Old September 8th 09, 10:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian

On 8 Sep, 00:34, Tom wrote:

We announced the 2010 Zink calendar today in our popular newsletter.

How did Zink's legal shenanigans against the Condor people end? I am
sure I am not the only one who has been refusing to give him business
since then ...

Ian
Old September 8th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris

http://www.fotokalender-segelfliegen...flash_actual=6

Old September 8th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
stephanevdv

You can contact the editor via his website:

http://www.aero-dreams.com/index.php?id=0
Old September 8th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

"Chris" wrote in message
http://www.fotokalender-segelfliegen...flash_actual=6

The link above is to the Claus-Dieter Zink soaring calendar. It is very
nice also, but different from the "Segelflug-Bildkalendar". Other links in
this thread have directed me to the site for that calendar.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Segelflug-Links Werner Schmidt Soaring 0 January 18th 07 04:13 PM
2007 Segelflug Calendars USA [email protected] Soaring 0 December 23rd 06 04:14 PM
segelflug.de nimbusgb Soaring 1 August 18th 05 09:06 AM
Update: Segelflug and Zink Calendars from Knauff and Grove Steve Soaring 1 December 21st 03 12:43 AM
Segelflug and Zink 2004 Calendars from Knauff and Grove Steve Soaring 0 December 20th 03 04:22 PM