FS: LS4a

Old January 26th 14, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Schmidt L4

Default FS: LS4a

N46LK, #4411, 1984, TT 1552. NDH, standard A/W cert, current annual, complete logs. Competition ready with 302 + hi-brite Oudie, Dittel radio, transponder, O2. Gelcoat excellent, cockpit redone. Cobra aluminum trailer in excellent condition. Located SoCal. The LS4 is a great glider, and this glider is a beautiful LS4. Detailed photos, info, and FAQs at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1149727...7640073177156/

$39,500

mark_andrew_schmidt at yahoo dot com
Old January 26th 14, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Very nice ship. I know you do well in it also. So it begs the question:

What are you getting to replace it?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Going slightly crazy here and dreaming of cu filled skies.

R5
Old January 26th 14, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Schmidt L4

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:56:15 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Very nice ship. I know you do well in it also. So it begs the question:

What are you getting to replace it?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Going slightly crazy here and dreaming of cu filled skies.

R5

Hi Steve, thanks for the kind thoughts. I picked up an ASW-27. I actually wanted to keep the LS4 (maybe keep it at Parowan?) but was overruled.

Hope to see you on the grid!
Old January 27th 14, 01:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

A 27! Nice. I imagine you will not regret the change. You can only fly one glider at a time they say. Though I imagine you will always be looking back with fond memories of the LS4a.

I'll be seeing you on the grid no doubt. I signed up for the two events at Nephi this summer. Should be fun.

Cheers,

R5
Old January 27th 14, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:15:44 PM UTC-7, Mark Schmidt L4 wrote:
On Sunday, January 26, 2014 10:56:15 AM UTC-8, wrote:

Very nice ship. I know you do well in it also. So it begs the question:

What are you getting to replace it?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Going slightly crazy here and dreaming of cu filled skies.

R5

Hi Steve, thanks for the kind thoughts. I picked up an ASW-27. I actually wanted to keep the LS4 (maybe keep it at Parowan?) but was overruled.

Hope to see you on the grid!

WRT Parowan, gold and diamonds m'boy. The other kind.

LS4a Repair manual HL Falbaum Soaring 5 July 10th 06 07:29 PM
Dump valve for Ls4a Robert Harvey Soaring 0 November 20th 05 08:47 PM