US SSA Rule Committee Election

Old September 4th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ken Sorenson

Default US SSA Rule Committee Election

US Competition Pilots

The annual SSA Rules Committee election is underway at
http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php. Everyone on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List can vote. Candidates for the 4 year term are John Cochrane, John
Godfrey, Richard Maleady, and Tim McAllister. Current members are Dave Cole
(chairman), Hank Nixon, Garret Willat, and Ken Sorenson. The seat
previously held by Dave Mockler is up for election.

The election is open until September 23.

Good rules require your input. Please vote.

Ken Sorenson
SSA Competition Committee Chairman

Old September 4th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hal[_2_]

On Sep 4, 11:33 am, "Ken Sorenson" wrote:
US Competition Pilots

The annual SSA Rules Committee election is underway athttp://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php. Everyone on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List can vote. Candidates for the 4 year term are John Cochrane, John
Godfrey, Richard Maleady, and Tim McAllister. Current members are Dave Cole
(chairman), Hank Nixon, Garret Willat, and Ken Sorenson. The seat
previously held by Dave Mockler is up for election.

The election is open until September 23.

Good rules require your input. Please vote.

Ken Sorenson
SSA Competition Committee Chairman

Not that it matters but not everyone on the 2007 list can vote!

Old September 4th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
01-- Zero One

Hal, it is open to all SSA members who are on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List, correct?

I don't understand what you are saying.

Larry

"zero one"

"Hal" wrote in message
ups.com:

On Sep 4, 11:33 am, "Ken Sorenson" wrote:
US Competition Pilots

The annual SSA Rules Committee election is underway athttp://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php. Everyone on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List can vote. Candidates for the 4 year term are John Cochrane, John

Old September 5th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hal[_2_]

On Sep 4, 1:37 pm, "01-- Zero One" wrote:
Hal, it is open to all SSA members who are on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List, correct?

I don't understand what you are saying.

Larry

"zero one"

"Hal" wrote in message

ups.com:

On Sep 4, 11:33 am, "Ken Sorenson" wrote:
US Competition Pilots

The annual SSA Rules Committee election is underway athttp://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php. Everyone on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List can vote. Candidates for the 4 year term are John Cochrane, John
Godfrey, Richard Maleady, and Tim McAllister. Current members are Dave Cole
(chairman), Hank Nixon, Garret Willat, and Ken Sorenson. The seat
previously held by Dave Mockler is up for election.

The election is open until September 23.

Good rules require your input. Please vote.

Ken Sorenson
SSA Competition Committee Chairman

Not that it matters but not everyone on the 2007 list can vote!- Hide quoted text -

Member with last name xxxxxxx and member number yyyyyyy is not
authorized to participate in this survey. I believe I am on list, at
least when I look at the SAA site I see my name there. I does not
matter as I really don't know who to vote for.

Old September 5th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mattm

On Sep 4, 9:43 pm, Hal wrote:
On Sep 4, 1:37 pm, "01-- Zero One" wrote:

Hal, it is open to all SSA members who are on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List, correct?

I don't understand what you are saying.

Larry

"zero one"

"Hal" wrote in message

oups.com:

On Sep 4, 11:33 am, "Ken Sorenson" wrote:
US Competition Pilots

The annual SSA Rules Committee election is underway athttp://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php. Everyone on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List can vote. Candidates for the 4 year term are John Cochrane, John
Godfrey, Richard Maleady, and Tim McAllister. Current members are Dave Cole
(chairman), Hank Nixon, Garret Willat, and Ken Sorenson. The seat
previously held by Dave Mockler is up for election.

The election is open until September 23.

Good rules require your input. Please vote.

Ken Sorenson
SSA Competition Committee Chairman

Not that it matters but not everyone on the 2007 list can vote!- Hide quoted text -

Member with last name xxxxxxx and member number yyyyyyy is not
authorized to participate in this survey. I believe I am on list, at
least when I look at the SAA site I see my name there. I does not
matter as I really don't know who to vote for.

I'm having trouble as well, although technically I'm a "late add" to
the 2007 list.
I flew my first contest this spring, so I should have a rating,
right? And therefore
I should be able to vote?
-- Matt McKrell

Old September 5th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hal[_2_]

On Sep 5, 10:19 am, mattm wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:43 pm, Hal wrote:

On Sep 4, 1:37 pm, "01-- Zero One" wrote:

Hal, it is open to all SSA members who are on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List, correct?

I don't understand what you are saying.

Larry

"zero one"

"Hal" wrote in message

oups.com:

On Sep 4, 11:33 am, "Ken Sorenson" wrote:
US Competition Pilots

The annual SSA Rules Committee election is underway athttp://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php. Everyone on the SSA Pilot Ranking
List can vote. Candidates for the 4 year term are John Cochrane, John
[...]

-- Matt McKrell- Hide quoted text -

My impression is the 2007 list does not include contest results from
2007 so you would have to wait for next year. I was advised to e-mail
the contact on the error page for assistance. You could do the same.