SparrowHawk #15 for sale

Old November 28th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

Default SparrowHawk #15 for sale

Very low hours. No damage history. Loaded with everything you would
want. including ballistic chute, handling equipment and trailer
fixtures.Water balast tanks, dual electrical system. Always hangared.
Everything factory installed. No trailer for sale, but delivery can be
made. Fred Robinson

Old November 29th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_1_]

My question exactly! And now for my own original thought...Where???

Scott

Mike Schumann wrote:

How much?

Mike Schumann

--
Scott
http://corbenflyer.tripod.com/
Old November 29th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

On Nov 28, 6:00 pm, Scott wrote:
My question exactly! And now for my own original thought...Where???

Scott

Mike Schumann wrote:
How much?

Mike Schumann

"fred" wrote in message

Very low hours. No damage history. Loaded with everything you would
want. including ballistic chute, handling equipment and trailer
fixtures.Water balast tanks, dual electrical system. Always hangared.
Everything factory installed. No trailer for sale, but delivery can be
made. Fred Robinson

--
Scotthttp://corbenflyer.tripod.com/
Gotta Fly or Gonna Die
Building RV-4 (Super Slow Build Version)- Hide quoted text -

Gosh! I knew you-all would want to know. It is in a hangar at Crystal,
34,29' 117,49'
in So. CA. Just north of LA. I've got $51K in it plus I helped build
it at Bend. It is one of the best. Compare it to present offers from
the factory and make an offer..
Old November 30th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BT

LOL.. Where?? Obviously he does not know Fred.. Fred has been in the glider
business longer than most anyone around
BT

"Scott" wrote in message
My question exactly! And now for my own original thought...Where???

Scott

Mike Schumann wrote:

How much?

Mike Schumann

Old November 30th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Nov 28, 9:21 pm, fred wrote:
I've got $51K in it .

I'm sure many on this group are curious to know why you would spend
that much on this glider model, and also what made you change your
mind and want to sell it.

Anything you are willing to share?

Andy
Old November 30th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_1_]

Obviously, you're right. I know a few Freds, but obviously not this one.

Scott

"Scott" wrote in message

My question exactly! And now for my own original thought...Where???

Scott

Mike Schumann wrote:

How much?

Mike Schumann

Old December 2nd 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
fred

On Nov 30, 5:20 am, Andy wrote:
On Nov 28, 9:21 pm, fred wrote:
I've got $51K in it .

I'm sure many on this group are curious to know why you would spend
that much on this glider model, and also what made you change your
mind and want to sell it.

Anything you are willing to share?

Andy

Hopes and dreams are made in heaven. The dream and hopes did not work.
Words are nothing but words and they do not always communicate.I love
the plane and the fact that it was built in good ole USA. .
The design is a stroke and effort of genius.This particular ship was
licensed in the experimental catagory so that insurance would be
available. That added to the INVESTMENT, Not many are, if any others.
Some sites will not tow a ship that does not have liability insurance.
I paid to prove a point. It also has the internal works of an
invention of mine. This Fred holds Dia # 80 and has sold more
Schweizer gliders than anyone. Got my pvt SEL April 1, 1947 I'm loving
life and business but staring at the sunset. Have fun folks, scan the
horizon.
Old December 2nd 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Eiler

This particular ship was licensed in the experimental
catagory so that insurance would be available.
That added to the INVESTMENT, Not many are,
if any others. Some sites will not tow a ship that
does not have liability insurance.

I do not know about the other insurance companies,
but we were told by Costello that our tow plane insurance
would only be valid if any Sparrow Hawk we towed had
an Experimental airworthiness certificate and registration.
I'm sure some of the tow pilots are unaware that they
may well be uninsured when towing ultralights.

M Eiler

Sparrowhawk for sale fred Soaring 0 September 24th 07 06:13 AM
What's up with the Sparrowhawk? Brad Soaring 3 November 28th 06 07:27 AM
The SparrowHawk [email protected] Soaring 2 October 3rd 05 02:45 PM
Fwd: I fly the SparrowHawk BTIZ Soaring 1 May 26th 04 05:42 AM
Sparrowhawk vs PW5 Willie Soaring 16 March 5th 04 12:08 AM