iGlide

Old February 15th 20, 02:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default iGlide

Wade G wrote on 2/14/2020 9:52 PM:
No engine noise level with iGlide sadly. I fly a ASH-26e and have inquired about this. I really like iGlide but all of my flights using it are not qualified for OLC.

I also use iGlide in a 26E. iGlide isn't alone in this regard, as none of the
software supplied flight computers detect engine noise level (ENL). It's not a
problem for me, as I can upload an IGC file from my Flarm or my vario. I say it's
time for you to do an instrument upgrade: get a Flarm, a vario with ENL, or a IGC
flight recorder that has ENL. All of these will add other useful features than
just the OLC capability, somewhat mitigating the additional cost.

Old February 16th 20, 05:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wade G

‘‘Twas time! Just installed a LXNav S10. Though small (57mm), it’s a heck of a setup. I like the loads of setup options. Youthful eyes are needed for it but I’ve got it set up for quick glances and eyes back outside.

iPad mini/iGlide Ross Whittle Soaring 10 July 28th 14 03:46 AM
Butterfly iGlide App now available in the US Marc - Butterfly Avionics Soaring 25 June 2nd 14 08:10 AM
iglide [email protected] Soaring 1 June 2nd 13 05:07 PM
Announcing the iGlide Software Give-Away! [email protected] Soaring 0 February 25th 13 02:14 PM
Butterfly iGlide Reed von Gal Soaring 4 May 2nd 12 06:00 PM