I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Old November 30th 05, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

Flyingmonk wrote:
Hey Denise,

How many hours do YOU have in the mini500? Do you fly it? Are you
still flying it?

Sir,

My name is Dennis, or Mr. Fetters to you in this case.

As for what I'm doing, that is no longer anyone's business. As for your
questions, just look, read and do your own research.

But, here are some clues:

Many...... Yes...... Yes.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes
Mini-500 1/Plcs Helicopter
Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter
Excalibur 5/Plcs Turbine Helicopter
Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
Star-Lite-B VTUAV Helicopter
Old November 30th 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

"Dennis Fetters" wrote in message
. net...
Flyingmonk wrote:
Hey Denise,

How many hours do YOU have in the mini500? Do you fly it? Are you
still flying it?

Sir,

My name is Dennis, or Mr. Fetters to you in this case.

As for what I'm doing, that is no longer anyone's business. As for your
questions, just look, read and do your own research.

But, here are some clues:

Many...... Yes...... Yes.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes
Air Command 2/plcs Gyroplanes
Mini-500 1/Plcs Helicopter
Voyager-500 2/Plcs Helicopter
Excalibur 5/Plcs Turbine Helicopter
Star-Lite-A VTUAV Helicopter
Star-Lite-B VTUAV Helicopter

The question remains. How many hours have you logged in the Mini-500 you
designed and do you still have a Mini-500 that you fly?

Old November 30th 05, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote...
Flyingmonk wrote:

How many hours do YOU have in the mini500? Do you fly it? Are you
still flying it?

Many...... Yes...... Yes.

The question remains. How many hours have you logged in the Mini-500 you
designed and do you still have a Mini-500 that you fly?

Does he realize that there is no factory support?

Crosspost to: brasil.unix removed...
Old November 30th 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote in message
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
"Dennis Fetters" wrote...
Flyingmonk wrote:

How many hours do YOU have in the mini500? Do you fly it? Are you
still flying it?

Many...... Yes...... Yes.

The question remains. How many hours have you logged in the Mini-500 you
designed and do you still have a Mini-500 that you fly?

Does he realize that there is no factory support?

Crosspost to: brasil.unix removed...

You are probably making a joke but you do realize who Dennis is don't you?

Old November 30th 05, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Does he realize that there is no factory support?

Crosspost to: brasil.unix removed...

You are probably making a joke but you do realize who Dennis is don't you?

That was all he would say a couple years ago when anyone wanted to
buy/sell/fly one, when I got into it with him...

All accidents were of course pilot error...

Google should have the entire discussion, it went for quite abit...
Old November 30th 05, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Does he realize that there is no factory support?

Crosspost to: brasil.unix removed...

You are probably making a joke but you do realize who Dennis is don't
you?

That was all he would say a couple years ago when anyone wanted to
buy/sell/fly one, when I got into it with him...

All accidents were of course pilot error...

Google should have the entire discussion, it went for quite abit...

I've read through so many threads on the Mini-500 they blur together.

Old November 30th 05, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

I've read through so many threads on the Mini-500 they blur together.

Well Dennis has a way of popping back up ever so often to test the
waters. Usually the person that brings it up, has an IP or provider that
matches his own...
Old November 30th 05, 10:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

Sir,

My name is Dennis, or Mr. Fetters to you in this case.

Sorry about that Ms. Fetters. My apologies.

Old November 30th 05, 10:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Not this time.

Old November 30th 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATcox.net wrote:

Google should have the entire discussion, it went for quite abit...

I've read through so many threads on the Mini-500 they blur together.

Yes and of course it can be shown that 99% of all accidents are, in part,
pilot error! Just read through the NTSB's for any aircraft.
Engine failu pilot doesn't get back to field or crashes off field, pilot
error!
Unsafe design: pilot loses control, pilot error!
Same thing
John