Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 14th 03, 07:45 AM
Del Rawlins

On 13 Oct 2003 08:42 PM, John Stricker posted the following:
From what I've seen over the last couple of years, he has no "rocks"
to get off.

Must be some other motivation.

John Stricker

John, it's good to have you posting here again. I am becoming more
convinced daily that Jaun is one of those people who is still alive only
because it is against the law to kill him. What with all of the people
he's managed to annoy here, a sane person would eventually take a look
in the mirror and realize where the problem lies.

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Old October 14th 03, 10:52 AM
Frank Hitlaw

"John Stricker" wrote in message ...
From what I've seen over the last couple of years, he has no "rocks" to get
off.

Must be some other motivation.

John Stricker

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
John;
Yeeeooow! that one hurt all the way over here in Jakarta.It answers
two questions,first why he hides behind the mooz and second why he
won't fly his BD5J.Nuts yes,balls no.
Frank M.Hitlaw Asst.Commander SnF chicken thieves

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
Chuck,

Juan is merely a troll. He gets his rocks off from
irritating posts. Every post he makes that someone responds
to is just another stroke for him.

Personally, I'd recommend you simply ignore him and spend
your time nailing Campbell in court.

John

Old October 14th 03, 11:18 AM
red12049

Juan,

I have no horse in this race, I am just an interested reader. Have followed
this group for several years now. I am not impugning your manhood, nor the
BD-5, nor your military service. Nor am I a "putz" , which seems to be your
favorite slur. I have just one question: Whenever ANYONE asks a direct
question of you that you can no longer avoid, or twist, you simply
dissappear. Why? Can you not answer a direct question? You even did it to
me a bit ago. BTW, as an aside, I did a Google search on your name and
found that you use similar tactics, and meet similar results, on virtually
all the newsgroups that you post to. Enquiring minds want to know.....

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article ,

Juan_Jimenez
says...

How about putting some money where your mouth is ?

No need to put money anywhere. Just post the entire title, and proof that
it's been to SNF.

I guess you lack the courage of your convictions to put up or shut

up.What's the
problem ? If what you say is true you should be willing to put up $1000 or

more
it shouldn't matter ...if your right. Or is it maybe your the one who just

put
your foot in your mouth? .It's all about credibility and here's your

chance to
show who's credible you or me...Since I'm sure zooms the one who's feeding

you
your info maybe he should ante up the money for the bet. Maybe you'll

learn a
little about zooms credibility in the process.

Sure the one with the judgment is George Conn I never made it a

secret...

...and nobody's ever sued you successfully. Unhuh.

Oh so we're back to word games again.Ok tell me what "succesfully sued "

means
to you and I can answer.

When did I say he was the person responsible for forcing me to keep my
property out of Sun n Fun. Listening to zoom again?

Oh, so you do admit that what I said was true. Gotcha.

You got nothing..I never said conn or anyone else was forcing me to keep

my
property out of SnF, your the one making that claim.

It has everything to do with it .

No, it does not. A denial of a motion for a debtor's exam is not a

dismissal
of a judgement.

Your not paying attention again. The Judgment against CGS Aviation "INC"

,the
OLD company, the defunct Company ,the non existent since 1986 company is

the
company that has the judgment against it. Not me ...not CLM Marketing Inc

or the
current CGS Aviation.I never said it was dismissed your saying it, the

judgment
against CGS Aviation INC still stands and that's who conn should be after

not
me. He was trying to make me personally responsible for the debt of a

defunct
out of business corporation. Even you should be able to tell the

difference...
Well probably not.

Just for the record are you saying I personally owe conn money? Are you

also
saying that I gypped conn out of his deposit he paid to a dealer? Put some
definitive statements out here in public,no beating around the bush or

vague
generalities.

Still having a nice day

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Old October 14th 03, 11:25 AM

In article ,
Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

John Ammeter wrote:

Chuck,

Juan is merely a troll. He gets his rocks off from
irritating posts. Every post he makes that someone responds
to is just another stroke for him.

Personally, I'd recommend you simply ignore him and spend
your time nailing Campbell in court.

John

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

How do you nail somebody that
has a net worth not worth nailing?

Barnyard BOb --

with a ha'-penny nail, of course. grin

Old October 14th 03, 11:43 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

Your right John he certainly is a Troll AND a toady for zoom. I'd like to get
him to say something actionable so he can join conn and zoom when the time
comes. He might be playing a fool's game but I'm as serious as a heart attack.

Still getting my Ducks in a row :-)

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old October 14th 03, 12:03 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb -- says...

How do you nail somebody that
has a net worth not worth nailing?

Well Unka Bob I know that it's gonna be a waste of money and that's what zooms
counted on for a long time ,that no one will sue him for what he did because
he's always broke. But in my mind there are other things then money that have
value for example me having a Judgment or Lien on his butt for the rest of his
life. Or knowing that he'll finally be held accountable for all he's done not
only to me but to a lot of us.

To me he's like a guy that rapes someone's wife and everyone knows about it but
he gets out on a technicality.He still did it but he acts like it never happened
and can't understand why the husband is still ****ed off. Some will say forget
it it's "old news" but not to the husband. Others will say he's OK he never
raped "my" wife, that's an insult to the husband and wife.

Maybe I'm the crazy one and maybe to some they feel I'm obsessed with this but
I'm not. Tony used to tell me he was impressed on how I handled it mostly with
humor. But zooms like a hemmoroid and at some point it must be dealt with.

Someday we'll all do a Muzzle Loader toast to Truth,Credibility and the American
Justice System :-) Just a small one tho'.

See ya Unk

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"never ,never argue with someone that rose from the dead" chuck s (I was
there)

Old October 14th 03, 01:15 PM
Corky Scott

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:18:35 -0400, "red12049"
wrote:

Juan,

I have no horse in this race, I am just an interested reader. Have followed
this group for several years now. I am not impugning your manhood, nor the
BD-5, nor your military service. Nor am I a "putz" , which seems to be your
favorite slur. I have just one question: Whenever ANYONE asks a direct
question of you that you can no longer avoid, or twist, you simply
dissappear. Why? Can you not answer a direct question? You even did it to
me a bit ago. BTW, as an aside, I did a Google search on your name and
found that you use similar tactics, and meet similar results, on virtually
all the newsgroups that you post to. Enquiring minds want to know.....

Red, I'm no shrink but it appears to me that the answer is obvious: he
likes it.

At some level, it gives him satisfaction to twist words and be pseudo
clever. At this point, I'd guess that he cannot admit that Zoom and
therefore he, could be wrong about so much. He's invested too much
and has too much pride to admit that for literally years, he's been
snowed by Zoom. On the other hand you never know, perhaps (again, at
some level) Juan knows exactly what he's doing and simply likes the
chaos he creates.

Corky Scott

Old October 15th 03, 12:44 AM
RobertR237

In article , "red12049"
writes:

Juan,

I have no horse in this race, I am just an interested reader. Have followed
this group for several years now. I am not impugning your manhood, nor the
BD-5, nor your military service. Nor am I a "putz" , which seems to be your
favorite slur. I have just one question: Whenever ANYONE asks a direct
question of you that you can no longer avoid, or twist, you simply
dissappear. Why? Can you not answer a direct question? You even did it to
me a bit ago. BTW, as an aside, I did a Google search on your name and
found that you use similar tactics, and meet similar results, on virtually
all the newsgroups that you post to. Enquiring minds want to know.....

A neglected child in search of attention.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 15th 03, 12:44 AM
RobertR237

In article , ChuckSlusarczyk
writes:

[...]

By all means, go for it. Its past time that justice was brought on Zoom and if
Jaun gets in the way, take him down too. It shouldn't take too much and both
will run for their rat holes.

Old October 15th 03, 12:44 AM
RobertR237

In article , Barnyard BOb --
writes:

How do you nail somebody that
has a net worth not worth nailing?

Barnyard BOb --

Good point. ;-)

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM