French homebuilders meet at Vichy

Old July 2nd 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Default French homebuilders meet at Vichy

10-11-12 july at LFLV Charmeil.
I'll be there - et qui encore?
But I'll be driving, no club plane available and my own still in the
"dreams" phase.

Ceux qui trouvent ma camionette bleue sont les bienvenus pour l'apéro!

More info on http://www.rsafrance.com/
Old July 4th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

jan olieslagers a écrit:

Ceux qui trouvent ma camionette bleue sont les bienvenus pour l'apéro!

Et si tu trouves le BBQ des foxpapas..... J'y serai et si le F-PRAZ est
en forme,je viens avec.

--
« Si tous les poètes voulaient se donner la main, ils toucheraient enfin
des doigts d'auteur! »

Old July 13th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Philippe schreef:
jan olieslagers a écrit:

Ceux qui trouvent ma camionette bleue sont les bienvenus pour l'apéro!

Et si tu trouves le BBQ des foxpapas..... J'y serai et si le F-PRAZ est
en forme,je viens avec.

Désolé, j'ai pas vu de F-PRAZ..? J'espère seulement que c'est pas les
Fox-Papa dont la guindaille m'a empeché de dormir la nuit de vendredi á
samedi, j'en avais tellement ras le bol que je suis parti samedi après
midi. Legend-air plus pour moi, le camping au moins!

KA

Old July 13th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

jan olieslagers a écrit:

Et si tu trouves le BBQ des foxpapas..... J'y serai et si le F-PRAZ
est en forme,je viens avec.

Désolé, j'ai pas vu de F-PRAZ..? J'espère seulement que c'est pas les
Fox-Papa dont la guindaille m'a empeché de dormir la nuit de vendredi
á samedi, j'en avais tellement ras le bol que je suis parti samedi
après midi. Legend-air plus pour moi, le camping au moins!

C'est le samedi soir...
Mais le F-PRAZ est resté au hangar, j'ai du mal a fiabiliser mon 2°
allumage électronique. Un vrai banc de test ce C90...

A+

Old July 21st 09, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 18:08:31 +0200, Philippe
wrote:

jan olieslagers a écrit:

Et si tu trouves le BBQ des foxpapas..... J'y serai et si le F-PRAZ
est en forme,je viens avec.

Désolé, j'ai pas vu de F-PRAZ..? J'espère seulement que c'est pas les
Fox-Papa dont la guindaille m'a empeché de dormir la nuit de vendredi
á samedi, j'en avais tellement ras le bol que je suis parti samedi
après midi. Legend-air plus pour moi, le camping au moins!

C'est le samedi soir...
Mais le F-PRAZ est resté au hangar, j'ai du mal a fiabiliser mon 2°
allumage électronique. Un vrai banc de test ce C90...

A+

any of you native french speakers interested in translating a french
aero engineering text into english for me?
it is Desgrandchamps book about the design of light aircraft.

Stealth pilot
Old July 21st 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Stealth Pilot schreef:

any of you native french speakers interested in translating a french
aero engineering text into english for me?
it is Desgrandchamps book about the design of light aircraft.

Stealth, I am not a native French speaker, neither could I find the time
for translating a complete book. OTOH I am on the lookup for books about
designing light planes, so I have some interest... Any compromise
possible? Do you possess this book? In electronic form?
KA

PS to mail me directly, discard all but the first word before the @
Old July 21st 09, 08:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

Stealth Pilot a écrit:

it is Desgrandchamps book about the design of light aircraft.

You may have electronic copy of this book.

desgrandchamps.pdf http://dl.free.fr/rgq8KVtVh

but, sorry, I don't have any skill for translation..

By

Old July 21st 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jan olieslagers[_2_]

Philippe schreef:
Stealth Pilot a écrit:

it is Desgrandchamps book about the design of light aircraft.

You may have electronic copy of this book.

desgrandchamps.pdf http://dl.free.fr/rgq8KVtVh

Very nice, Philippe, un tout grand merci!
It is only 77 double pages, not that big a volume, but it is a rather
poor scan of a not too brilliant print so it takes some deciphering
especially in the formulae. I'm afraid it's going to give me a hard
time; but it does bring the info I am after.

Stealth, allow me to be nasty: what is a translation worth to you? And
don't come and offer me a crate or even a barrel of your lousy
Australian beer!

KA
Old July 21st 09, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:25:49 +0000, jan olieslagers
wrote:

Philippe schreef:
Stealth Pilot a écrit:

it is Desgrandchamps book about the design of light aircraft.

You may have electronic copy of this book.

desgrandchamps.pdf http://dl.free.fr/rgq8KVtVh

Very nice, Philippe, un tout grand merci!
It is only 77 double pages, not that big a volume, but it is a rather
poor scan of a not too brilliant print so it takes some deciphering
especially in the formulae. I'm afraid it's going to give me a hard
time; but it does bring the info I am after.

Stealth, allow me to be nasty: what is a translation worth to you? And
don't come and offer me a crate or even a barrel of your lousy
Australian beer!

KA

it isnt worth a cracker to me. zip, stuff all, nothing.

what I have realised is that if a translator isnt fluent in both
languages the translator needs to be fluent in the language being
translated from not the language being translated to.

desgrandchamps has me lost on many of the colloquial french
expressions he uses as he describes things.

on the subject of beers. would you believe that I like Kronenburg 1664
:-) perhaps the only decent thing to come out of france.

that doesnt stop me firing something useful at you via email though.
Stealth Pilot

Old July 21st 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

Stealth Pilot a écrit:

on the subject of beers. would you believe that I like Kronenburg 1664
:-) perhaps the only decent thing to come out of france.

And vines ??? We have a lot among the best.....

Je consacre ma vie au vin, pour la bière j'ai toute la mort.....

By