Air force gives in to Ms Speaker

Old February 13th 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wilman

Default Air force gives in to Ms Speaker

Old February 14th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blume, Alf

"Wilman" skrev i en meddelelse
.. .

? ? ?

Old February 14th 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Blume, Alf wrote:
"Wilman" skrev i en meddelelse
.. .

? ? ?

It's all about politics. The military types in the Pentagon E Ring
should know by now that this was a battle they shouldn't have even
thought about fighting. I was an e-ring type for several years and know
first hand about the parasites which infest our Congress. Pelosi is
just another one in a long, long list (democrats and republicans) who do
this kind of thing.

Pelosi -- based upon my hearing of her interview on C-span, used this as
an excellent opportunity to blast the military. She commented three
times during that interview about how "the military" had done this to
her and heads would roll. Words to that effect, of course. She was
very blunt in her condemnation of the military in that interview.

Understand that there are republicans and others who do the same thing
-- order up the most expensive transport they can get away with.

I remember one Congressional visit to Thailand when I was stationed
there. After the congress slime had gotten finished with their one day
"review" they moved on to Chaing Mai and went on an orgy of teak wood
products purchases. So much in fact that we had to lay on a C130 flight
to carry all their **** back to Andrews AFB. Add this to the
congressmen and their smarmy "staff" going to every steam and cream and
house of prostitution they could find, serviced by boys and girls alike...

... well, it was quite an experience for me to witness it. That was
in 1975 and thereafter I have believed firmly that the people who are
elected to political. positions in the USA at the national level are
lower than whale **** at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. They are
filth, scum, dishonest perverts who have stolen the ideals of American
and created their very own Purple Toga Imperial Senate filled with
intrigue which rivals the d'Medici Family.

I say: A pox on all of them and their Houses.

And you can quote me on that.

Dave

Old February 14th 07, 07:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
JD Cooper

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

Blume, Alf wrote:

[...]

good on you! bravo! (but maybe next time you oughta let go and say what
you mean..)

:-)

JD
Old February 14th 07, 09:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

JD Cooper wrote:
CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

Blume, Alf wrote:

[...]

Why thank you for the compliment! As for me, I served 30 years with the
US Army, was present for duty in some wars and war-like activities, vote
in every local and general election, have an oldest son who has had 3
tours in Iraq, 3 other kids who are also worth their weights in gold, a
wonderful wife, a dog, three cats, go to church every Sunday except when
The Devil makes me sleep in, drink beer, quit smoking 25 years ago,
jumped out of too many perfectly good aeroplanes, crashed in both rotary
wing and fixed wing environments because of foreign objects projected at
said flying machines, taught high school for years and worked for the
local juvenile public defender's office.

All in all I am just a plain old retired soldier who would not **** down
these political's throats if their assholes were on fire and we were
in the middle of the production run inside the Won Hung Low Chinese
firecracker factory.

OK, enough of all this. Back to aviation!

Cheers,

Dave Mann
CWO4 USA (Ret)

Old February 14th 07, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ray O'Hara

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..
Blume, Alf wrote:
[...]

it was the pentagon that chose to pick the fight and talk to the
press{wingnut propaganda organ wash times}.
they chose to blast pelosi for political reasons. she responded in kind and
now they cry unfair.

the wingnuts passed the law giving the speaker a plane. now that a dem
isspeaker they get all ****y.
what petty little people they have shown themselves to be.

Old February 14th 07, 10:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hector Heathcoat

I agree with the above....I also believe it goes for some of the rodents
that infest some of our state level elected officials. cough Perry cough
Texas is full of them. This new mandated get your daughter this shot
against cancer thing. Come to find out, one of our elected officials kids
went to work at the drug company where the drug is made last fall.

One thing I find as I am getting older, the more I experience, the more
dumbfounded I become...

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
news

Old February 14th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default Air force gives in to Ms Speaker - EGPH.jpg (1/1) [116K]

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:19:06 +0000, Hector Heathcoat wrote
(in message ):

I agree with the above....

But as you top-posted, there was nothing above

The original poster was just stirring - his post was content-free,
never mind devoid of a picture. Yet it's generated six replies -
seven counting this one. But at least I'm including a picture.

It shows the airport at Edinburgh in Scotland. The photograph is
nothing special - indeed, it's not very good - but it shows one of
the more interesting-looking control towers around.

--

Attached Images
File Type: jpg EGPH.jpg (159.8 KB, 61 views)
Old February 15th 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_2_] Mitchell Holman[_2_] is offline
Banned

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote in
:

Blume, Alf wrote:
"Wilman" skrev i en meddelelse
.. .

? ? ?

It's all about politics.

But this group is not.

Thankfully.

Here's a toast to keeping it that way..........

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mauldin-Up Front 54- msg.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	359.4 KB
ID:	6981
Old February 15th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Marty Shapiro

Netko wrote in
x.com:

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:19:06 +0000, Hector Heathcoat wrote
(in message ):

I agree with the above....

But as you top-posted, there was nothing above

The original poster was just stirring - his post was content-free,
never mind devoid of a picture. Yet it's generated six replies -
seven counting this one. But at least I'm including a picture.

It shows the airport at Edinburgh in Scotland. The photograph is
nothing special - indeed, it's not very good - but it shows one of
the more interesting-looking control towers around.

If you want to see a unique "control" tower, check out the one at
Booneville, CA. http://www.balearntofly.com/airport/q17/ (Scroll down
about a third of the page.)

--
Marty Shapiro