FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 20th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

DABEAR wrote:
DABEAR wrote:

On this page there's a photo entitled "Overwatch" about half way down
the page, with U.S. Army Spec 4 Juan Jimenez credited with the shot:

http://www.defenselink.mil/transform...x_2005-10.html

Coincidence? Hmmm...

Probably, it's a common name (in some areas...)

Tony
Old December 20th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

DABEAR wrote:
DABEAR wrote:

Hey, what are the odds that this is him!? LOL!!!

http://www.bd5.com/bd00002.htm

Too easy to find...

Now we all know what he looks like...I'll leave it at that!

Marine Corps ~ We got to talk...

"Conduct Unbecoming A Marine!" It's a lifetime thing...Espirit de
Corps, and all.

Old December 20th 06, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

red12049 wrote:

Bear,

Go here for the pic you want....

http://www.bd5.com/bd00002.htm

Thanks! Found it at about the time you were writing. His ass don't
belong to Campbell anymore. It's going to belong to the Marines!
Again! HA!

What a traitor p-rick! A Marine supporting a liar claiming to be a
Purple Heart Veteran who never stepped foot in Vietnam. All for his
own personal gain and profit!

How sick! How pathetic!

Thanks again, Red! I've got some Marine friends that will be
interested in this...

Old December 20th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:
Dan wrote:

He has presented a picture he claims is of him and he has claimed to
have worked on aircraft.

Hey, Dan...was it posted on usenet? I'd like to get a copy of that
shot...thanks!

Yawn had a link to it, if memory serves. It's been awhile. Even if it is
a picture of a Marine named Jaun Jiminez it's may be someone else, it's
a fairly common name.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 20th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Anthony W wrote:

Probably, it's a common name (in some areas...)

Tony

Yeah, it was a coincidence...found him! Got everything I need...

Old December 20th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article om, DABEAR says...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Good to hear that. It'll be posted at strategic locations across the next
for your entertainment.

Sure, just make sure you got a model release and a payment agreement
and we'll go from there...

...absent my signature and a payment arrangement that's to my
satisfaction and you pay through the nose, as does anyone who publishes
it.

The photo you utilized is not your copyright and it's not associated
with news nor Editorial.

Damn! You'd think a Journalist would know that!

A "real" Journalist would...so you just have to consider the source... :-)

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old December 20th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Holy smoke... 87 hours without power, another 24 before Comcast comes back
online, and there's just a *few* new postings on RAH since my last visit.

Didn't read much closely, but let me chime in a bit on a couple of things.

Let me address some of the stuff that came up as I scanned the postings.

1. "Govern yourself accordingly": I saw a comment that Zoom had learned this
phrase from one of his recent court cases. Not true...This has been one of the
Zoomer's perennials; one he's used for decades. It was used AT him by the
Federal judge in his first lawsuit against Sun-N-Fun:
THE COURT (i.e. The Honorable Richard A. Lazzara, Unites States District Judge):
Excuse me, excuse me, he asks the questions --

THE WITNESS (i.e., James R. Campbell): I do know Mr. Jones.

THE COURT: Excuse me, I'm not through yet.

THE WITNESS: Oh, I apologize.

THE COURT: He asks the questions, you give an answer. Do not editorialize, do
not characterize.

THE WITNESS: Oops. It's my job. Sorry, sir.

THE COURT: You know, Mr. Campbell, maybe it hasn't dawned on you, but you're in
a Federal Courtroom now.

THE WITNESS: Yes, sir, I understand that.

THE COURT: Okay, and you're going to conduct yourself accordingly.

THE WITNESS: Yes, sir.

THE COURT: All right?

THE WITNESS: Okay.

THE COURT: I don't want anymore flippant remarks like that.

---Transcript, Case# 99-799-Civ-T-26C, 8 April 1999

2. Zoom's holding a license/medical. As others posted, the FAA pulled his
medical in the early '80s. Zoom did get it back, in about 1984. It was listed
in the FAA pilot database in the late '90s. At one point the FAA gave pilots
the option of not having their data included in the public release of the
databases. Zoom was not listed in the next release.

The aircraft registration database still shows an amateur-built aircraft
registered to the Zoomer.

3. Zoom's discharge from the Air Force: I happen to believe that Zoom's
military service ended with an honorable discharge.

Why? 'Cause the Zoomer says so.

Fear not... t'was Helena, Montana that froze over last night, not the infernal
regions. I've got a perfectly rational explanation why I believe Campbell in
this case: Because it was the only POSITIVE thing he could say about himself at
the time.

To understand the circumstances, let's step back to that courtroom in New York
City twenty-seven years ago. Jim Campbell is being questioned, under oath,
about his military service:
Q. And where were you stationed?
A. First in San Antonio, Texas, for basic training. Upon completion of basic
training, to the Lowry Air Force Base, Colorado.
Q. And you were only in the service for approximately six or eight months?
A. There was a period of time before that -- it was called "inactive." That was
from October of '74, early in my senior year of high school with the United
States Army National Guard, 3rd/104 Armed CAB, that was at the time -- they've
since been reassigned. I made a switch from Army to Air Force in June of that
year. I didn't go until November. I was trying rather hard, and in -fact even
succeeded in getting a nomination to one of the service academies, which was the
reason for the period of time with the military. That attempt was unsuccessful
Q. And Mr. Campbell, you were terminated from the armed services. What was the
reason for that?
A. It was an honorable discharge.

--- NTSB SE-4661
Note the classic evasion: "Why were you terminated?" Zoom doesn't answer the
*why*, he just says he received a discharge... after just eight months of
service. If he'd been RIF'd...why not say so? Obviously, what brought about
the discharge is not something Zoom wanted to talk about.

I was suspicious about the claim to an honorable discharge, too...until I asked
a buddy who has been an Army company commander.

The upshot is that an honorable discharge is the *easiest* way to get rid of
someone you don't want. Endless paperwork on any of the others, and the danger
that the person will come back with a lawyer and sue. If you've got someone you
DON'T want, the quickest solution is to give them an honorable discharge. Every
other type involves yards of paperwork, in comparison.

In any case, I don't think even Zoom would have dared to lie, in that situation.
It was very likely that the government's attorney had obtained a copy of his
discharge paperwork, as part of the investigation.

4. Someone commented about Zoom seeming to be worse right now. If so, there's a
very good reason for it...one I recall mentioning to a fellow RAH-15'er a couple
of months back. Told ya so. :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Old December 20th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Ron Wanttaja" wrote)
[...]

I found no issue with 'this' answer. I thought the remark was lucid ...and
funny - not forcibly clever, or flippant.

(From the web)
Lucid:
1. rational, and mentally clear, especially only for a period between
episodes of delirium or psychosis

Montblack
"forcibly clever" ...??

Old December 21st 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"Harry K" wrote in message
ups.com...

Now _that_ should start a couple people shaking in their boots. To be
actually called on their lies by someone who can do something about it.

That would explain the rumbling near your chair.

Old December 21st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

The Tower: No different than the other Veterans here on this
Newsgroup: fought the "Cold War" (which means we stood guard a lot
twenty minutes by air from the Czechoslavakian border) and helped
preserve the Freedoms that you spit on every time you attack a veteran
here or defend the criminal Jim Campbell, whom we are sworn to protect
the people from since he's referred to in our oaths as an "Enemy
Domestic." As you soon will be...all criminals and their accessories,
who are ultimately labeled criminals, are.

Sorry to burst your bubble yet again, I served. Not Air Force In A Box.
Marines. On the ramp and in the air.

You are not foreign. You are American. And you are a traitor to every
veteran who has served.

And you're a dip**** who's an expert at exactly two things: running at the
mouth and talking about everything you know jack **** about, sonny.

Your facts are still not straight...the above information is minimal

Who cares. You run like a hooker away from cops when you are told to post
your aviation experience. Put up or shut the **** up. Simple as that.

mercy snip, yet again...

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM