Zoom did it!!

Old October 4th 04, 09:38 PM
Owe Rudbeck

"nafod40" skrev i meddelandet

Every time you make a joke about God killing a kitten, he fouls a spark
plug.

It's not God who kills kittens it's Zooom's breath.

Have a nice etc. ower

Old October 4th 04, 11:48 PM
Rich S.

"Richard Lamb" wrote in message

Even so, an abort to the runway would be a lot safer.
You'd still have the fuel weight, but not the volitility.

I think I'd rather crash a rubber motor than an acid motor.

You mean that "T-Stoff" and "C-Stoff" that dissolved the flesh of ME-263
pilots?

Rich "Eeuuwww, Gross!" S.

Old October 5th 04, 01:29 AM
Dave Hyde

Richard Lamb wrote...

Burning kittens.

I'd venture that in-flight restarts are completely impractical...

Even so, an abort to the runway would be a lot safer.
You'd still have the fuel weight, but not the volitility.

And all that fur to cushion the blow.

Dave 'ROWR!' Hyde

Old October 5th 04, 02:19 AM
Cy Galley

They flick a BIC?

When used in turbines they are called igniters!

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:50:21 GMT, "Cy Galley" wrote:

"nafod40" wrote in message

Every time you make a joke about God killing a kitten, he fouls a spark
plug.

No spark plugs on spaceship one

Something has to ignite the fuel/oxidizer mixture in the rocket engine....

Ron Wanttaja

Old October 5th 04, 02:21 AM
Cy Galley

Yes, I've heard of people "dropping acid" and crashing!

"Richard Lamb" wrote in message
Russell Kent wrote:

Ron Wanttaja wrote...
Something has to ignite the fuel/oxidizer mixture in the rocket

engine....

"Dave Hyde" offered:
Burning kittens.

I'd venture that in-flight restarts are completely impractical...

Russell Kent

Old October 5th 04, 02:23 AM
Morgans

"Dave Hyde" wrote Even so, an abort to the runway
would be a lot safer.
You'd still have the fuel weight, but not the volitility.

And all that fur to cushion the blow.

Dave 'ROWR!' Hyde

You all keep this up for long enough, you are nearly certain to have a
cat-astrophe.
--
Jim in NC

---

Old October 5th 04, 06:27 AM
nafod40

Dave Hyde wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote...

Something has to ignite the fuel/oxidizer mixture in the rocket engine....

Burning kittens.

Dave 'context' Hyde

The horror...

Your post is going to cost you two compressor stalls in the first
turbine you fly in (hope it's not a Boeing 737), an untracable rattle in
the empennage of your RV-4 that will haunt you for years to come, and a
lifetime's supply of ****** enlargement emails.

Old October 5th 04, 07:09 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:27:47 -0400, nafod40 wrote:

Dave Hyde wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote...

Something has to ignite the fuel/oxidizer mixture in the rocket engine....

Burning kittens.

Dave 'context' Hyde

The horror...

Your post is going to cost you two compressor stalls in the first
turbine you fly in (hope it's not a Boeing 737), an untracable rattle in
the empennage of your RV-4 that will haunt you for years to come, and a
lifetime's supply of ****** enlargement emails.

Better start now on that RV-10, Dave... :-)

Ron "flying from the back seat" Wanttaja