What's an old Cessna 300 NAV/COM worth?

Old August 4th 03, 07:01 PM
Radu Tenenbaum

Default What's an old Cessna 300 NAV/COM worth?

We recently replaced one of our Cessna 300 radios (it was still
working) with a TKM MX-300. Someone at our aiport is interested in
buying the old radio and I'm wondering what a fair price would be.

Thanks,

Radu
Old August 4th 03, 07:06 PM
Dennis O'Connor

Free... It's junk... I also have one and if your friend wants to stop into
KHYX he can have it....

om...

Old August 4th 03, 11:18 PM
One's Too Many

In all fairness, they're worth somewhere between maybe $50 and $100
depending on how good shape cosmetically they're in, as long as
everything on it works. There's still some old C150 trainers out there
that can still put them to good functional use as a basic radio and
also to help the student better appreciate newer radios. The C150 I
took my lessons in had one of these radios and it got the job done.
Made me really appreciate the Narco digital flip-flop radios in the
172 I flew later on.

Old August 9th 03, 02:28 AM
Cooper Randy

It depends on whether it is 360 channel or 720 channel. If it is 360
channel it's hardly worth anything. A 720 channel might fetch $150 on eBay.
-rc