Mid-Air over the Everglades

Old December 10th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Mazor[_2_]

Default Mid-Air over the Everglades a.k.a. FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

"GetErDone" wrote in message ...
John Mazor wrote:
"GetErDone" wrote in message
Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two pilots presumed dead
after their small planes collided and crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more people involved in the
Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html

So what's taking you so long to post your thoughts here or to the story's blog?
You know, your usual rant - blame the accident on the FAA having gone into the
toilet because of political correctness that has lead to blacks and women running
the show now.

Cripes, it's been more than 24 hours since it happened. What are you waiting for?
It can't be that you want actual facts since that never has gotten in your way in
the past.

There is no proof this accident had anything to do with the FAA or the FAILED
Aviation Administration filling their ranks with women and minority's.

However, as a reminder, you can check out this link. Click the Department of
Transportation(Ranked near the bottom also) and look at the 2007 FAA scores.
Pathetic? Sad? For an organization tasked with millions of lives each day YES very
sad.

The FAA IS in the toilet. The data proves it. Is it the exclusive fault of minority
and women FAA management?

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/rankings/

Well, BEFORE women and "Kissing the Black ASS" and mushrooming civil rights empires
and diversity empire waste seized control of the once proud Failed Aviation
Administration, the FAA was one of the most respected and top Government employers
in Federal Government service

Now it is at the bottom. It has achieved that "Bottom of the barrel HR score" AFTER
two FEMALES(Both unqualified neither could fly a plane or do anything)were at the
FAA helm since 1992

You tell me Mr. Wizard?

What is the problem at the Failed Aviation Administration now?

You guys hammer me continuously because I violate politically correct protocol but
when it comes to facts and faults you have no answer. I just provided FACTS the FAA
is in the toilet. The FAA workforce tells us that in the above and below link. You
tell me why it ranked so low or is it easier to call me a goober and racist and
obfuscate reality?

Maybe the FAA mess is due to TERRIBLE decisions within the FAA to place UNQUALIFIED
women and minorities into FAA management who have no decent aviation
qualifications?

Maybe?

I am listening for your FACTS and rebuttal.(Don't blame it on Bush that is a cop
out). Here is another link to a blog written by FAA controllers. You tell me. Am I
wrong?

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

STOP Kissing the Black ASS
FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

A nation that once prided itself on a sense of rugged individualism has become
uncomfortably obsessed with racial group identities.

The collectivist mindset is at the heart of racism.

Government as an institution is particularly ill-suited to combat bigotry. Bigotry
at its essence is a problem of the heart, and we cannot change people's hearts by
passing more laws and regulations.

It is the federal government that MOST divides us by race, class, religion, and
gender. Through its taxes, restrictive regulations, corporate subsidies, racial
set-asides, and welfare programs, government plays far too large a role in
determining who succeeds and who fails. Government "benevolence" crowds out genuine
goodwill by institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group suspicious
that others are receiving more of the government loot. This leads to resentment and
hostility among us.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans
strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals. Racists believe that all
individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as
collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to
adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate
racism.

The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited,
constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather
than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual
achievement and competence - not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

In a free society, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather
than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual
responsibility and personal pride, making skin color irrelevant. Racism will endure
until we stop thinking in terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual
liberty.

The emperor has no clothes

Old December 10th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Mazor[_2_]

"GetErDone" wrote in message ...
John Mazor wrote:
"GetErDone" wrote in message
[...]

Lack of proof of cause doesn't inhibit your racist/sexist rantings, so why stop here?

However, as a reminder, you can check out this link. Click the Department of
Transportation(Ranked near the bottom also) and look at the 2007 FAA scores.
Pathetic? Sad? For an organization tasked with millions of lives each day YES very
sad.

The FAA IS in the toilet. The data proves it. Is it the exclusive fault of minority
and women FAA management?

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/rankings/

Department of Homeland Security ranks lower than DOT. I suspect that the FAMs are
even lower than that. Do you think that's because they're overrun by PC black female
incompetents? Hardly.

All the rankings prove is that their workers are unhappy campers. That's a fact.
Your expanation for this finding is not factual but an opinion based on supposition
from a racist/sexist bigot.

The rankings are meaningless to your opinion unless you can provide factual
documentation that the ratings were consistently high until there was a significant
decline after the first female Administrator took office. Got any facts to prove
that? 1979 would be an interesting baseline year for to start with, going
year-to-year to the present.

Even if that did happen, logic tells us that correlation does not constitute proof of
cause. Some old-line bureaucrats at FAA (as exemplified by Langhorne Bond) were
extremely unhappy when FAA started using pro-active, non-punitive approaches to
improving safety such as ASRS. The only way they knew to regulate safety was to
violate pilots. They resented what they perceived as "PC pampering" encroaching on
their power and regulatory role. Those types still are there, doubtlessly
contributing to the lower scores. FAA also has had to do more with less, a sure
recipe for worker dissatisfaction. And of course, the ongoing labor war with
controllers guarantees lower satisfaction ratings.

Well, BEFORE women and "Kissing the Black ASS" and mushrooming civil rights empires
and diversity empire waste seized control of the once proud Failed Aviation
Administration, the FAA was one of the most respected and top Government employers
in Federal Government service

Got facts?

You guys hammer me continuously because I violate politically correct protocol

Nope. Excessive PC in the workplace exists and can produce equally unfair results.
We hammer you because you ignore Occam's Razor - you don't need a weak, convoluted
bigot's theory to explain what can easily be explained by other very common, very
obvious causes. Conspiracy theorists on accidents and 9/11 get the same treatment
here for the same reasons.

but when it comes to facts and faults you have no answer. I just provided FACTS the
FAA is in the toilet.

In the opinion of its workers, who aren't exactly neutral given current conditions.

The FAA workforce tells us that in the above and below link. You tell me why it
ranked so low or is it easier to call me a goober and racist and obfuscate reality?

You're a racist goober because it's far easier to explain it through a number of
conditions and events that have nothing to do with race or gender.

Maybe the FAA mess is due to TERRIBLE decisions within the FAA to place UNQUALIFIED
women and minorities into FAA management who have no decent aviation
qualifications?

Using the low bar you have set for opinion masquerading as fact, maybe it's global
warming. There's a really good correlation to be found there. Maybe it's El Nino or
sunspots or video games.

I am listening for your FACTS and rebuttal.

We're waiting for your factual proof of your opinion that workpace morale is
principally (or even significantly) the direct result of PC actions.

(Don't blame it on Bush that is a cop out).

Some would note that many of FAA's problems that are causing decline in morale go
back decades - which means that they started long before your putative timeline.
However, one of your colleagues disagrees on Bush's role - see below.

Here is another link to a blog written by FAA controllers. You tell me. Am I wrong?

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

I saw a lot of legitimate complaining about bad management and policies - none of
which requires your sexist/racist "explanation". I saw criticism of Blakey but it
was the same kind of comments that are leveled at top brass regardless of race or
gender. What I didn't see was anyone attributing these problems to blacks and women
as a class because of PC.

BTW, at least one poster disagrees with you: "Let's see...the Bush Administration
completely destroyed our nation's national airspace system" - ya think that might be
contributing to dissatisfaction at FAA?

STOP Kissing the Black ASS

Stop expecting us to kiss yours when you're a bigot pretending that you have facts on
your side.

A nation that once prided itself on a sense of rugged individualism has become
uncomfortably obsessed with racial group identities.

And here you reveal your real motives.

The collectivist mindset is at the heart of racism.

Government as an institution is particularly ill-suited to combat bigotry. Bigotry
at its essence is a problem of the heart, and we cannot change people's hearts by
passing more laws and regulations.

We can't change the hearts of robbers, rapists and murderers either. What we can do
is pass laws and regulations that make such behavior illegal. Ditto for racism and
sexism and any other unacceptable behavior.

It is the federal government that MOST divides us by race, class, religion, and
gender.

And of course, your racist/sexist rants do nothing to divide and polarize.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans
strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals.

The fact that you have that mindset is exactly what makes you a racist and sexist..

Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics
are alike: as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups.

More pot - kettle.

By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called
"diversity" actually perpetuate racism.

So the only thing stopping you from abandoning your white male group identity, moving
to the ghetto, working as a janitor for a black female boss, and having your sister
marry a lesbian is the evil government's diversity programs? Wow, what a guy!

The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited,
constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather
than group claims.

Individual rights aren't the source of the problem. The problem is *group claims*
(most notably, white males) of racial and sexual superiority over other groups
(non-whites, women, etc.) that creates the need to protect minorities against
group-think abuses by majorities.

Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and
competence - not skin color, gender, or ethnicity.

But prejudice against skin color, gender and ethnicity routinely inhibits
individuals' ability to attain fair rewards for achievement and competence. Just
because some attempts to establish a fair balance go too far in the other direction
does not invalidate the concept of trying to enforce a level playing field.

In a free society, every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather
than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual
responsibility and personal pride, making skin color irrelevant.

No, that only happens in a utopian society. History shows that the ugly reality is
different and must be counterbalanced, even if the results cannot ever be perfect.

Old December 10th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GetErDone

" No, that only happens in a utopian society. History shows
that the ugly reality is
different and must be counterbalanced(reverse racism),
even if the results cannot ever be perfect"

Your motives are exposed right here. It's OK to discriminate
against white males as long as the end justifies the means
right? Counterbalance or reverse racism? Explain the difference.

Racism in reverse. You just admitted it. The FAA is a mess
due to politically correct hiring. Period. I will never
convince you. But the FAA employees know.

I guess it will take a major disaster to prove it

Stay tuned it's coming

Old December 10th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

GetErDone wrote:
The FAA is a mess
due to politically correct hiring. Period. I will never
convince you. But the FAA employees know.

Here's the problem. You act as if the FAA is the only entity with an
affirmative action plan and then blame that plan on all of its perceived
failures. If affirmative action plans really cause the problems you suggest
then those problems would be seen everywhere they are in place.

This makes you a double AssHat because it shows you are A. a racist and B.
that you are selfish because you are only worried about the problem where
you think it intersected your life.

Old December 10th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
nobody[_2_]

"GetErDone" wrote in message

I guess it will take a major disaster to prove it

Stay tuned it's coming

How long do we wait?

"Soon" is not specific enough. I need a number of days.

Old December 11th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Mazor[_2_]

"GetErDone" wrote in message ...
" No, that only happens in a utopian society. History shows that the ugly reality
is
different and must be counterbalanced(reverse racism), even if the results cannot
ever be perfect"

Your motives are exposed right here. It's OK to discriminate against white males as
long as the end justifies the means right?

1. We legally discriminate against all types of people. Why should white males be
exempt when the situation warrants it? Besides,

2. The policies you bewail don't negatively affect just white males, and

3. Making the above observations does not constitute "motive" for anything I have
said. They're just statements of fact - you know, those things you claim you have
and I don't. Being a white male, I have no desire to foster a class war against
white males. But you wallow in the goober logic of "If you ain't fer us yer' agin'
us."

discriminate Counterbalance or reverse racism? Explain the difference.

The difference lies in the intent. If the intent is simply to reverse the roles of
black and white while maintaining a discriminatory system, that's reverse racism and
is wrong. If the intent is to offset the effects of prejudicial practices and
establish a level playing field, then it's a justifiable counterbalance.

Racism in reverse. You just admitted it.

Nope. I just explained why it's not that.

The FAA is a mess
due to politically correct hiring. Period. I will never convince you.

Or anyone else who isn't blinkered by ignorance and hatred, as you are.

But the FAA employees know.

Funny, I didn't see anything to that effect in the blog site that you claimed proved
your case.

I guess it will take a major disaster to prove it

Why? The vast record of documented FAA mistakes and lapses over the decades can't
already make your case? One more disaster, no matter how major, will ever "get 'er
done" to prove your moronic claim. Accidents are way too complicated to prove
something that vague.

Old December 11th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

Default Mid-Air over the Everglades

wrote in message

However, if the descending plane is low wing and the one
flying level is a high wing in more or less aligned tract,
it will be almost impossible to see each other.

Yes, but that does not alter the need for us to keep a visual lookout as best
we can. TCAS is great, as long as it does not reduce the time you have your
eyes (and attention) outside the cockpit.

This accident was apparently a high wing vs. low wing encounter, but we have
(as yet) no way to know if that was a factor.

They recovered the remains of one of the pilots today from gator-populated
swamp. According to local media, the other pilot was a foreign student. Sad
thing.

Vaughn

Old December 11th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Dec 10, 8:39 am, GetErDone spewed his usual,
childish crap:

I am listening for your FACTS and rebuttal

Are you a pilot?

Do you enjoy flying and talking about flying?

Why don't you try?

Darrell

Old December 11th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GetErDone

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
GetErDone wrote:
The FAA is a mess
due to politically correct hiring. Period. I will never
convince you. But the FAA employees know.

Here's the problem. You act as if the FAA is the only entity with an
affirmative action plan and then blame that plan on all of its perceived
failures. If affirmative action plans really cause the problems you suggest
then those problems would be seen everywhere they are in place.

This makes you a double AssHat because it shows you are A. a racist and B.
that you are selfish because you are only worried about the problem where
you think it intersected your life.

Not true. I only know the FAA issues. If you look at Katrina
and FEMA and other Government organizations especially the
department of education the problem is Government wide

Why has America dropped from 1st(1958)to 20th(2006) in the
world in math and science scores? Can't you safely say the
Federal department of education is a miserable failure?

The FAA requires the best and brightest. It is not place for
social engineering and "Kissing the Black Ass" and
affirmative action(reverse racism). Qualifications should be
the only way any Government organization hires and promotes.
Most specially when that organization is tasked with the
safety of millions of lives each day.

Racist? I am OK with the attacks. Any time anyone challenges
minority hiring qualifications simple minded and closed
minded people label you a racist so it will deviate and
obfuscate the issue from the ISSUE to the messenger.

It is a very common tactic that closed and simple minded
people use. Actually, you are the ass hat for burying your
head in the sand and refusing to accept reality.

I have seen several unqualified incompetent minority
managers in the FAA scream racist when they are held
accountable for performance. The next thing you know, they
are getting a promotion. Blacks love to scream racism when
they are held accountable for anything.

Remember, when your head is in the sand your ass is exposed.

Old December 11th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

GetErDone wrote:
The FAA is a mess
due to politically correct hiring. Period. I will never

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
[...]

Looks like the racist troll got what he wanted.