Mid-Air over the Everglades

Old December 9th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GetErDone

Default Mid-Air over the Everglades

Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two
pilots presumed dead after their small planes collided and
crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more
people involved in the Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html
Old December 9th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

GetErDone wrote in :

Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two
pilots presumed dead after their small planes collided and
crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more
people involved in the Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html

What, no trying to blame it on a minority?

You;'re slipping.

Bertie
Old December 9th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Mazor[_2_]

"GetErDone" wrote in message ...
Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two pilots presumed dead
after their small planes collided and crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more people involved in the
Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html

So what's taking you so long to post your thoughts here or to the story's blog? You
know, your usual rant - blame the accident on the FAA having gone into the toilet
because of political correctness that has lead to blacks and women running the show
now.

Cripes, it's been more than 24 hours since it happened. What are you waiting for?
It can't be that you want actual facts since that never has gotten in your way in the
past.

Old December 9th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John Mazor[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
GetErDone wrote in :

Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two
pilots presumed dead after their small planes collided and
crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more
people involved in the Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html

What, no trying to blame it on a minority?

You;'re slipping.

Bertie

Aargh, you beat me by a lousy nine minutes.

Are you sure your PC's clock is set right?

Old December 9th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"John Mazor" wrote in newsl_6j.3034$0O1.470
@trnddc05:

GetErDone wrote in :

Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two
pilots presumed dead after their small planes collided and
crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more
people involved in the Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html

What, no trying to blame it on a minority?

You;'re slipping.

Bertie

Aargh, you beat me by a lousy nine minutes.

Are you sure your PC's clock is set right?

Nope. In fact, I'm sure it's not!

Bertie
Old December 10th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"GetErDone" wrote in message
Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two pilots presumed dead
after their small planes collided and crashed into the Everglades.

According to the map in this morning's paper, that accident happened in a
busy practice area not far from a popular reporting point (the bend in the
Sawgrass Expressway). I was terribly afraid that my favorite rental mount was
involved, but apparently not this time. There are several nearby airports, so
It is unlikely that the two planes were on the same radio channel.

Whilst flying, remember to look out the front window folks.

Vaughn

Old December 10th 07, 06:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Dec 9, 4:05 pm, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:
"GetErDone" wrote in message

Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two pilots presumed dead
after their small planes collided and crashed into the Everglades.

According to the map in this morning's paper, that accident happened in a
busy practice area not far from a popular reporting point (the bend in the
Sawgrass Expressway). I was terribly afraid that my favorite rental mount was
involved, but apparently not this time. There are several nearby airports, so
It is unlikely that the two planes were on the same radio channel.

Whilst flying, remember to look out the front window folks.

Vaughn

However, if the descending plane is low wing and the one
flying level is a high wing in more or less aligned tract,
it will be almost impossible to see each other.

I have a Zaon PCAS unit that can detect many
whose transponders are on. And I get nervous
when I hear someone near the same reporting point
I am at, but without visual, nor PCAS reading.

Old December 10th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GetErDone

Default Mid-Air over the Everglades a.k.a. FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

John Mazor wrote:
"GetErDone" wrote in message ...
Rescue crews continued Sunday searching for bodies of two pilots presumed dead
after their small planes collided and crashed into the Everglades.

Authorities were trying to determine if there were more people involved in the
Saturday afternoon crash.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/brea...ry/337460.html

So what's taking you so long to post your thoughts here or to the story's blog? You
know, your usual rant - blame the accident on the FAA having gone into the toilet
because of political correctness that has lead to blacks and women running the show
now.

Cripes, it's been more than 24 hours since it happened. What are you waiting for?
It can't be that you want actual facts since that never has gotten in your way in the
past.

There is no proof this accident had anything to do with the
FAA or the FAILED Aviation Administration filling their
ranks with women and minority's.

However, as a reminder, you can check out this link. Click
the Department of Transportation(Ranked near the bottom
also) and look at the 2007 FAA scores. Pathetic? Sad? For an
organization tasked with millions of lives each day YES very
sad.

The FAA IS in the toilet. The data proves it. Is it the
exclusive fault of minority and women FAA management?

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/rankings/

Well, BEFORE women and "Kissing the Black ASS" and
mushrooming civil rights empires and diversity empire waste
seized control of the once proud Failed Aviation
Administration, the FAA was one of the most respected and
top Government employers in Federal Government service

Now it is at the bottom. It has achieved that "Bottom of the
barrel HR score" AFTER two FEMALES(Both unqualified neither
could fly a plane or do anything)were at the FAA helm since 1992

You tell me Mr. Wizard?

What is the problem at the Failed Aviation Administration now?

You guys hammer me continuously because I violate
politically correct protocol but when it comes to facts and
faults you have no answer. I just provided FACTS the FAA is
in the toilet. The FAA workforce tells us that in the above
and below link. You tell me why it ranked so low or is it
easier to call me a goober and racist and obfuscate reality?

Maybe the FAA mess is due to TERRIBLE decisions within the
FAA to place UNQUALIFIED women and minorities into FAA
management who have no decent aviation qualifications?

Maybe?

I am listening for your FACTS and rebuttal.(Don't blame it
on Bush that is a cop out). Here is another link to a blog
written by FAA controllers. You tell me. Am I wrong?

http://themainbang.typepad.com/

STOP Kissing the Black ASS
FAA CIVIL RIGHTS SCAM

A nation that once prided itself on a sense of rugged
individualism has become uncomfortably obsessed with racial
group identities.

The collectivist mindset is at the heart of racism.

Government as an institution is particularly ill-suited to
combat bigotry. Bigotry at its essence is a problem of the
heart, and we cannot change people's hearts by passing more
laws and regulations.

It is the federal government that MOST divides us by race,
class, religion, and gender. Through its taxes, restrictive
regulations, corporate subsidies, racial set-asides, and
welfare programs, government plays far too large a role in
determining who succeeds and who fails. Government
"benevolence" crowds out genuine goodwill by
institutionalizing group thinking, thus making each group
suspicious that others are receiving more of the government
loot. This leads to resentment and hostility among us.

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset
that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than
as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who
share superficial physical characteristics are alike: as
collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By
encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the
advocates of so-called "diversity" actually perpetuate racism.

The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having
a limited, constitutional government devoted to the
protection of individual rights rather than group claims.
Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards
individual achievement and competence - not skin color,
gender, or ethnicity.

In a free society, every citizen gains a sense of himself as
an individual, rather than developing a group or victim
mentality. This leads to a sense of individual
responsibility and personal pride, making skin color
irrelevant. Racism will endure until we stop thinking in
terms of groups and begin thinking in terms of individual
liberty.

The emperor has no clothes

Old December 10th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

GetErDone wrote in :

John Mazor wrote:
"GetErDone" wrote in message
[...]