Best Overall Motorglider available today?

Old March 27th 21, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

Default Best Overall Motorglider available today?

On 3/27/21 11:40 AM, 2G wrote:
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 8:34:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Dňa utorok 15. decembra 2020 o 8:49:57 UTC+1 použÃ*vateľ krasw napÃ*sal:
On Monday, 14 December 2020 at 02:39:25 UTC+2, Ramy wrote:
Back to the op question, is the new AS33ME will be the answer?

https://www.alexander-schleicher.de/...self-launcher/

Ramy
Yes.

Hi, I ve seen quite a lot used ASH31s for sale on segelflug pages. Any known reason why are people dropping them? they seem to be marketed to HNWI pilots, who doesnt change the ship often due "WGC competitiveness" reasons

EP

Don't know what an "HNWI" pilot is, but there are more than 250 31s out there, so it is not surprising to see some up for sale. There weren't any for sale in the US when I was looking 3 years ago, so I had to order a new one.

Tom

"High Net Worth Individual"
Old March 28th 21, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

"High Net Worth Individual"

"RD" = Rich Dude. I personally don't have a problem with rich people. They often hire me to do stuff or build things and they pay me enough that I don't have to drink Miller Lite anymore. I don't get many jobs from the dudes at every stop light with cardboard signs, and I never saw one of those signs that read, "Now Hiring."
Old March 28th 21, 04:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 5:10:29 PM UTC-7, Mark Mocho wrote:
"High Net Worth Individual"

"RD" = Rich Dude. I personally don't have a problem with rich people. They often hire me to do stuff or build things and they pay me enough that I don't have to drink Miller Lite anymore. I don't get many jobs from the dudes at every stop light with cardboard signs, and I never saw one of those signs that read, "Now Hiring."

I don't see many poor people buying new aircraft.

Tom

ASW 20C Motorglider Nick Kennedy[_3_] Soaring 3 February 7th 19 12:17 PM
FS: DG-400 Motorglider 2G Soaring 0 September 20th 13 02:32 PM
IFR in motorglider? cp Soaring 28 March 9th 08 01:02 AM
Motorglider Tug Ray Lovinggood Soaring 21 November 13th 04 05:06 AM
motorglider KsiTau Soaring 0 September 4th 04 09:10 AM