Clubs

Old July 23rd 03, 02:05 AM
Chris G.

Default Clubs

I just recently got my ticket and finding it very expensive to rent planes
from the FBO. Someone had mentioned join a club. Where can I find info on
clubs in my area? I did a search on Google and only came up with one(real
close) but the web site is gone. I'm in the Cincinnati, Oh area usually fly
out of Clermont Co (I69).

Old July 23rd 03, 08:27 AM
Toks Desalu

Pull out your sectional chart and search for a couple of airports that is
the closest to your home. Then, Go to www.airnav.com and enter airport id.
It will bring out airport information. Look at bottom of page where business
section is. If you see a club that is listed, it will have a contact
information for you use. Hope that will help you. Good luck on your search!

Toks
PP_ASEL