Ka6E vs. Ka6CR

Old November 26th 14, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Munk

Default Ka6E vs. Ka6CR

Schleicher's Technical Note No. 10 covers this conversion.

I'm told that late CR's (like my former ship) have the same Wortman wing

as
the E as they were produced simultaneously.

Old November 26th 14, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Martin[_3_]

At 11:15 26 November 2014, Eric Munk wrote:
Schleicher's Technical Note No. 10 covers this conversion.

I'm told that late CR's (like my former ship) have the same Wortman

win
as
the E as they were produced simultaneously.

I have been offered flights in K6-E's but always found the cockpit load
much lower on the E than on the CR. From memory under 200 for the
E and over 220for the CR.

Worth checking before you buy.

I flew several CR's and they are a delight.

Dave M

Old November 26th 14, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Martin[_3_]

At 11:15 26 November 2014, Eric Munk wrote:
Schleicher's Technical Note No. 10 covers this conversion.

I'm told that late CR's (like my former ship) have the same Wortman

win
as
the E as they were produced simultaneously.

I have been offered flights in K6-E's but always found the cockpit load
much lower on the E than on the CR. From memory under 200 for the
E and over 220for the CR.

Worth checking before you buy.

I flew several CR's and they are a delight.

Dave M

ka6CR manual pdf format Stuart Kinnear Soaring 0 March 9th 07 02:14 PM
KA6E and Foka 4 comparable metal ships - Laister Nugget LP15 Matthieu Soaring 18 June 7th 05 01:20 AM
FS - Schleicher Ka6CR Scott Soaring 0 October 5th 03 02:34 AM
FS - Schleicher Ka6CR Scott Soaring 2 September 17th 03 01:46 PM
Ka6e vs Foka4 Janos Bauer Soaring 19 July 25th 03 03:35 AM