The Lion Tamer (You've gotta admire old airline pilots)

Old May 10th 07, 07:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Martin Hotze

Default The Lion Tamer (You've gotta admire old airline pilots)

u-uhhhm ... aviation content :-)

You've gotta admire old airline pilots:

A circus owner runs an ad for a lion tamer and two people show up. One
is a good looking, older retired airline pilot in his seventies and the
other is a gorgeous blonde in her mid-twenties.

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is
one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer so you guys better be good or
you're history. Here's your equipment -- chair, whip and a gun. Who
wants to try out first?"

The girl says, "I'll go first."
She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the
lions cage. The lion starts to snarl and pant and begins to charge her.
About half way there, she throws open her coat revealing her beautiful
naked body. The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to
her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues to lick and
kiss her entire body for several minutes and then rests his head at her
feet.

The circus owner's mouth is on the floor. He says, "I've never seen a
display like that in my life." He then turns to the retired pilot and
asks, "Can you top that?"

The tough old pilot replies, "No problem, just get that damn lion out of
the way."

--
I am not a terrorist http://www.casualdisobedience.com/