Delorme inReach Rebate?

Old June 6th 14, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Delorme inReach Rebate?

Did anyone else buy an inReach at the SSA Convention?
I did and was supposed to get a $50 rebate.
I've called Delorme twice and gotten nice words but no action.
Still no rebate.

Anyone else received their rebate?

Dan
Old June 7th 14, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

I was wondering the same, I was prompt in sending the materials in but have not heard a peep.
Old June 7th 14, 05:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Randy Teel

I am still waiting for my rebate.

Randy

N304BU

Old June 10th 14, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

On Friday, June 6, 2014 12:38:29 PM UTC-7, Dan wrote:
Did anyone else buy an inReach at the SSA Convention? I did and was supposed to get a $50 rebate. I've called Delorme twice and gotten nice words but no action. Still no rebate. Anyone else received their rebate? Dan

Just got mt check in the mail today.
Thank you Delorme

Dan
WO
Old June 10th 14, 04:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

On Monday, June 9, 2014 6:08:04 PM UTC-7, Dan wrote:
On Friday, June 6, 2014 12:38:29 PM UTC-7, Dan wrote:

Did anyone else buy an inReach at the SSA Convention? I did and was supposed to get a $50 rebate. I've called Delorme twice and gotten nice words but no action. Still no rebate. Anyone else received their rebate? Dan

Just got mt check in the mail today.

Thank you Delorme

Dan

WO

Me too.

Mike

DeLorme inReach SE $50 Mail-in Rebate Paul Remde Soaring 0 May 14th 14 08:40 PM
Delorme InReach Explorer [email protected] Soaring 11 April 21st 14 07:48 AM
DeLorme InReach info Sean F (F2) Soaring 2 July 12th 13 03:17 PM
DeLorme inReach Paul Remde Soaring 8 February 12th 13 07:26 PM
More on Delorme InReach Satellite Tracker Frank Paynter[_2_] Soaring 12 October 8th 11 05:50 AM