Used Aircraft Listings?

Old June 27th 05, 10:14 PM
paulk

Default Used Aircraft Listings?

My flying club is in the market for a couple of newer (probably less
than ~2000 hrs TT), basic four seat used aircraft. I'm trying to find
additional resources for used aircraft listings. Trade-a-Plane
doesn't appear to cut it by itself anymore for used aircraft listings.

Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,
internet or otherwise? From a google search I just learned about
controller.com, which does appear to beat Trade-a-Plane. Thanks much
ahead of time.

--PaulK

Old June 28th 05, 04:39 AM
George Patterson

paulk wrote:

Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,

http://www.aso.com/i.aso3
http://www.wingsonline.com
http://www.globalair.com/classifieds
http://www.aeroprice.com
http://www.airplanelistings.com

George Patterson
Why do men's hearts beat faster, knees get weak, throats become dry,
and they think irrationally when a woman wears leather clothing?
Because she smells like a new truck.
Old June 28th 05, 04:56 AM
Montblack

("George Patterson" wrote)
Can anyone suggest any other resources for used aircraft listings,

http://www.aso.com/i.aso3
http://www.wingsonline.com
http://www.globalair.com/classifieds
http://www.aeroprice.com
http://www.airplanelistings.com

AircraftOwner.com
http://www.aircraftowner.com/aircraftowner/index.po

Montblack
Old June 28th 05, 06:03 AM
John Godwin

I have several links on my web site.

http://www.aviline.com/aircraft.sales.html

"paulk" wrote in
ups.com:

Old June 30th 05, 03:17 PM
Gene

Paul,
You might want to checkout http://www.barnstormers.com/. I started
to just write the name but then I realized that someone from State
might need the help of having the whole link!!!! (I was raised to
pick on the Wolfpack but now have a niece who just graduated so I
can't say much due to the traitor that I'm very proud of!)
What's the name of your club? I fly out of 03NC so I have ties to NC
even though I work in FL and commute back and forth.
Good luck,
Gene
"UNC by the Sea Grad", Tarheel Fan

Old July 1st 05, 02:44 AM
Robert Bates

www.Barnstormers.com
www.globalplanesearch.com searches ASO, Controller, and others. The
Dogpile.com of airplane shopping

You might also try your local newspapers. The Oregonian in Portland OR has
some pretty good deals that aren't often know about.