Antares 20E for sale

Old September 16th 15, 02:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Antares 20E for sale

New glider coming soon, this one must go, make me an offer!
Details on WingsAndWheels (search manufacturer Lange, type Antares 20E):
http://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds
Old September 16th 15, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

http://youtu.be/uEOSUOLq29Q

;-)

Sorry Dave, Tiffany made me do it!
Old September 16th 15, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 11:15:03 AM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
http://youtu.be/uEOSUOLq29Q
;-)
Sorry Dave, Tiffany made me do it!

"Like a G6"? Really?
Very silly!!
PS: It's a 20E, not 20M. New toy is an "M"! ;-)
Old September 16th 15, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

What ever happened to the Antares 23? It no longer appears to be advertised...
Old September 16th 15, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 8:15:03 AM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:
http://youtu.be/uEOSUOLq29Q

;-)

Sorry Dave, Tiffany made me do it!

Not bad once you hit the mute button!

Old September 17th 15, 03:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:16:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:
What ever happened to the Antares 23? It no longer appears to be advertised...

Apparently Lange Aviation is not delivering gliders anymore. There were several stories in Sailplane and Gliding about customers having to sue to get deposits returned. This is also why you cannot order a Quintus. Lange certainly brought some original thought and innovative products to soaring. I like that the upstarts have pushed the established manufactures to broaden their thinking about products. I see now you can order a glider with FES motor, and the ASH- 32E has an electric sustainer.
Old September 17th 15, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 11:48:40 AM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 11:15:03 AM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
http://youtu.be/uEOSUOLq29Q
;-)
Sorry Dave, Tiffany made me do it!

"Like a G6"? Really?
Very silly!!
PS: It's a 20E, not 20M. New toy is an "M"! ;-)

Show's you what I new in 2011! For the record this is Tiffany's song choice!

Sean
Old September 17th 15, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 7:05:18 PM UTC-7, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 12:16:38 PM UTC-7, wrote:
What ever happened to the Antares 23? It no longer appears to be advertised...

Apparently Lange Aviation is not delivering gliders anymore. There were several stories in Sailplane and Gliding about customers having to sue to get deposits returned. This is also why you cannot order a Quintus. Lange certainly brought some original thought and innovative products to soaring. I like that the upstarts have pushed the established manufactures to broaden their thinking about products. I see now you can order a glider with FES motor, and the ASH- 32E has an electric sustainer.

Wanted to issue a clarification for the above. The stories referenced above were published in International Gliding not S&G and the amounts sued for were in excess of 100,000 euro as they were for almost complete gliders that for some reason were not delivered. The wings for the Quintus were made by Lange and you cannot purchase a new Quintus, only 14 were made. I have no first hand knowledge of the financial nor operational state of Lange Aviation, nor does there appear to be any information available from Lange (sent email) nor several of their partners and/or prior partners that I have contacted. I do stand by my position that Lange brought some original thought to the market place.
Old September 17th 15, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Walsh

Just a few facts.
I was at Lange Aviation, Zweibrucken, for two days earlier this
week.
The Antares 18T and Antares 20E/23E are in current production.
The factory is busy and employs 20 - 25 people; a guess (I did not
ask for the numbers) with perhaps 8 or 9 gliders in various states
of completion.
If you're in the market for an open class self-launch or an 18m
Turbo go and have a look and take a test flight.
Dave Walsh

Quintus/Antares 23 [email protected] Soaring 0 January 29th 15 03:43 AM
18m Antares johngalloway[_3_] Soaring 1 January 15th 12 02:49 AM
Antares H2 video Dave Nadler Soaring 7 May 14th 10 04:52 PM
Antares [email protected] Soaring 3 August 26th 07 12:22 AM
Antares at the convention bumper Soaring 4 February 18th 07 01:22 AM