Start receiving MONEY with this simple system. Guaranteed.

Old February 3rd 04, 12:55 AM
Mr Anderson

Default Start receiving MONEY with this simple system. Guaranteed.

Start receiving MONEY with this simple system. Guaranteed.

If you don't like it, you're an adult, delete it.
Otherwise...

I've got some cool news that I think you
need to take two minutes to read if you have
ever thought "How could I make some serious
money in a hurry?", or been in serious debt,
ready to do almost anything to get the
money needed to pay off those bill collectors.
So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a
glass of your favorite beverage, get comfortable
and listen to this interesting exciting find!
Let me start by saying I FINALLY FOUND IT!
That's right! I found it!
And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!
I hate those schemes likemulti-level marketing,
mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing scams, 900
number scams...the list goes on forever. I have
tried every darn get richquick scheme out there
over the past 12 years. Somehow I got on a
mailing list for people looking to make money
(more like desperate stupid people who
will try anything for money!). Well, when I was
a teenager, these claims to "get me rich quick"
sounded irresistible! I would shell out
$14.95 here, $24.95 there, 29.95 here, $49.95
there. I had maxed out my new Visa card and
Montgomery Ward Card...I was desperate for
money!! So I gave them all a chance but failed
at every one of them! Maybe they worked for
some people,but not for me. Eventually, I just
tossed that JUNK MAIL in the trash when
I got the mail. I recognized it right away. I
can smell a money scam from a mile away these
days, so I THOUGHT...I thought I could sniff
out a scameasily. WAS I WRONG!!...I LOVE
THE INTERNET!!!!!

I was scanning through a NEWSGROUP and
saw an article stating to GET CASH
FAST!! I thought..."Here on the Internet??"
Well, I'll just have to see what schemes could
possibly be on the internet." The article
described a way to MAILA ONE DOLLAR
BILL TO ONLY 5 PEOPLE AND MAKE
$50,000 IN CASHWITHIN 4 WEEKS!
Well, the more I thought about it, the more
I became verycurious. Why? Because of
the way it worked AND BECAUSE IT
WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE DOLLARS
(AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S ALL
I EVER PAY...EVER!!!

Okay, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe a
tough amount to reach, but it was possible.
I knew that I could at least get a return of
$1,000 or so. So I did it!! As per the
instructions in the article, I mailed out
(snail mail for you e-mail fanatics) a single
dollar bill to each of the five people on
the list that was contained in the article. I
included a small note, with the dollar,
that stated "Please Add Me To Your List."
I then removed the first position name
of the five names listed and moved everyone
up one position, and I put my name in
position five of the list. This is how the
money starts rolling in! I then took this
revised article now with my name on the
listand REPOSTED IT ON AS MANY
NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN
BOARD MESSAGE AREAS THAT I
KNEW. I then waited to watch the money
come in...prepared to maybe receive about
$1,000 to $15,000 in cash or so...
But what a welcome surprise when those
envelopes kept coming in!!! I knew what
they were as soon as I saw the return
addresses from people all over the
world - mostfrom the U.S., but
from Canada, even some from Australia!
I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!
So how much did I get in total return?
$1,000? $5,000? Noteven!!! I received
a total of $23,343!!! I couldn't believe it!!

I now have a brand new black Acura
Integra to speak for, due to this!! Now
after 8months, I am ready to do it again!!!
So maybe it was possible to get $50,000 in
cash, I don't know, BUT IT COMPLETELY
DEPENDS ON YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL!
You must follow through and repost this
article everywhere you can think of! The
more postings you achieve will determine
how much cash will arrive in your very own
mailbox!! It's just too easy to pass up!!!

Let's review the reasons why you
should do this: The only cost factors
are for the five stamps, the five
envelopes, and the five one dollar
bills that you send out to the
listed names by snail mail
(US Postal Service Mail). Then just
simply repost the article
(WITH YOUR NAME ADDED) to
all the newsgroups and local BBS's
you can. Then sit back and, ironically,
enjoy walking (you can run if you like) down
your driveway to your mailbox and scoop up
your rewards!! We all have five dollars
to put into such an easy effortless investment
with SPECTACULAR REALISTIC
RETURNS OF $15,000 TO $25,000 in about
3 - 5 weeks! So HOLD OFF ON
THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR
TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT
INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM
MCDONALDS AND INVEST FIVE DOLLARS
IN THIS AMAZING MONEY MAKING
SYSTEM NOW!! YOU CAN'T LOSE!!

So how do you do it exactly, you ask? I
have carefully provided the most detailed,
yet straightforward instructions on how to
easily get this underway and get your cash
on its way. SO, ARE YOU READY TO
MAKE SOME CASH!!!?? HERE WE
GO!!

**********************************
THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END
OF THIS ARTICLE
**********************************
Okay, Read this carefully. Get a printout
of this information, if you like, so you can
easily refer to it as often as needed.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Take a sheet of paper and write on
it the following:
"Please add my name to your list."
This creates a service out of this money
making system and thus making it
completely legal. You are not just
randomlysending a dollar to someone,
you are paying one dollar for a
legitimate service. Make
sure you include your name and address.
I assure you that, again, this is
completely legal!
For a neat little twist, also write what
slot their name was in: "You were in
slot 3". Justto add a little fun! This
is all about having fun and making
money at the same time!

2. Now fold this sheet of paper
around a dollar bill, no checks or
money orders, and put
them into an envelope and send it on
its way to the five people listed.
The folding of the
paper around the bill will insure
its arrival to its recipient.
THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!

3. Now listen carefully, here's where
you get YOUR MONEY COMING
TO YOUR MAILBOX. Look at the
list of five people; remove the first
name from position one and
move everyone on the list up.
Position 2 name will move to
the position 1 slot, position 3
will become position 2, position 4
will be 3, position 5 will be 4. Now
put your name,
address, zipcode AND COUNTRY in
position 5, the bottom position on the list.

4. Now upload this updated file to as
many newsgroups and local bulletin
boards' messageareas and file sections
as possible. Give a catchy description
of the file so it gets noticed!!
Such as: "NEED FAST CASH?,
HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH
TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS?", etc.
And the m ore uploads, the more
money you will make, and of course,
the more money the others on the list
will make too. LET'S ALL TAKE
CARE OF EACH OTHER BY BEING
HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH
120 PERCENTINTO THIS
PROFITABLE AND AMAZING
SYSTEM!!! You'll reap the benefits,
believe me!! Set a goal for the number
of total uploads you post, such as 15-20
postings or more! Always have a
goal in mind!! If you can UUEencode
the file when uploading, that will make it
easier for the people to receive it and
have it downloadedto their hard drive.
Don't alter the file type, leave it as an
MS-DOS file type. The best test is to be
able to view this file using Microsoft's
Notepad for Windows 3.x
or Wordpad for Windows95. If the
margins look right without making the
screenslide left and right when at the
end of sentences, you're in business!!

5. And this is the step I like. JUST
SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE
CASH IS ON THE WAY!! Expect
to see a little money start to trickle in around
2 weeks, but about at weeks 3 and 4 THE
MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR
MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take
it out of the mailbox and try not to scream
to loud when you realize YOU HIT
THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

6. So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS
AND DEBTS and then get that something
and then get that something special
you always wanted or buy that special
person in your life (or the one
you want in your life) a gift they'll never forget.

7. Now when you get low on
this money supply, simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the
old places where you originally
posted and possibly
some new places you now know of.
Don't ever lose this file, always keep a
copy at your reach for when you ever
need cash. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE
TOOLTHAT YOU CAN ALWAYS
RE-USE TIME AND TIME