The Navy Has No Idea What Is Going on With These UFOs

Old April 26th 19, 05:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

Default The Navy Has No Idea What Is Going on With These UFOs

https://jezebel.com/the-navy-has-no-...fos-1834316611

Naval officers keep seeing what they call “unexplained aerial phenomena,” more
commonly known to regular folk as UFOs. And now the Navy is officially getting
around to looking into what’s going on with all that. Cue the Mark Snow
instrumentals.

Since 2014, there’s been an uptick in sightings of weird aircraft in
military-designated airspace, as many as multiple sightings a month. And by
weird, well here, this is from The Washington Post:

“In some cases, pilots — many of whom are engineers and academy graduates —
claimed to observe small spherical objects flying in formation. Others say
they’ve seen white, Tic Tac-shaped vehicles. Aside from drones, all engines rely
on burning fuel to generate power, but these vehicles all had no air intake, no
wind and no exhaust.”

Unsurprisingly, in the past, there’s been a bit of reluctance to report
suspicious Tic Tac-shaped flying apparatuses, but sightings have become so
common the Navy has recently put formal procedures into place for docmenting
these sightings in hopes that better documentation will help officials get to
the bottom of what the **** is happening:

“We want to get to the bottom of this. We need to determine who’s doing it,
where it’s coming from and what their intent is. We need to try to find ways to
prevent it from happening again” Joseph Gradisher, spokesman for the office of
the deputy chief of naval operations for information warfare, told the Post.

The more formal reporting process is not only intended to help officials gather
data on the sightings but also to remove the stigma against reporting them,
since UFOs defying the laws of physics could very well be a threat to national
security.

Here is a reassuring quote from Luis Elizondo, the former head of the Advanced
Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), a secret organization the
Pentagon only confirmed the existence of in 2017:

“If I came to you and said, ‘There are these things that can fly over our
country with impunity, defying the laws of physics, and within moments could
deploy a nuclear device at will,’ that would be a matter of national
security...This type of activity is very alarming and people are recognizing
there are things in our aerospace that lie beyond our understanding.”

Could someone get Scully to give me a perfectly reasonable explanation for all
this? I know Mulder’s completely nonsensical theory will end up being correct,
but right now I just need Scully to roll her eyes and say “Tic Tacs don’t just
defy physics and deploy nuclear weapons, Mulder.”

*

Old April 26th 19, 01:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_9_]

Miloch wrote in
:

https://jezebel.com/the-navy-has-no-...ith-these-ufos
-1834316611

Naval officers keep seeing what they call “unexplained aerial
phenomena,” more commonly known to regular folk as UFOs. And now the
Navy is officially getting around to looking into what’s going on with
all that. Cue the Mark Snow instrumentals.

I like the WWII term for them, Foo Fighters.

Old April 27th 19, 01:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , Mitchell Holman
says...

Miloch wrote in
:

https://jezebel.com/the-navy-has-no-...ith-these-ufos
-1834316611

Naval officers keep seeing what they call “unexplained aerial
phenomena,” more commonly known to regular folk as UFOs. And now the
Navy is officially getting around to looking into what’s going on with
all that. Cue the Mark Snow instrumentals.

I like the WWII term for them, Foo Fighters.

Swamp gas...'nuff said

*

Old April 27th 19, 03:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , Mitchell Holman
says...

Miloch wrote in
:

https://jezebel.com/the-navy-has-no-...ith-these-ufos
-1834316611

Naval officers keep seeing what they call “unexplained aerial
phenomena,” more commonly known to regular folk as UFOs. And now the
Navy is officially getting around to looking into what’s going on with
all that. Cue the Mark Snow instrumentals.

I like the WWII term for them, Foo Fighters.

Interesting read from today:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ent-of-defense

*