I love to laugh!!

Old July 28th 13, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy[_2_]

Default I love to laugh!!

Got a good start today. A 1-26 for 17k! Maybe I mis-read. Happens a lot lately, but I will just ejoy the laugh!
Jim
Old July 29th 13, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bill T

$16K for a 2-33? Yes it has radio, but no trailer.
Is ours now under insured?

BillT
Old July 29th 13, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

We sold 2-33 a couple of years ago. It was in only fair condition, no radios with a trailer. We asked $14,000 and the phone rang of the hook with one person saying that they'd take it, sight unseen. I'm pretty sure we could have gotten $16,000, based on the responses. I guess the Blanik AD made them more valuable than I thought.
Old July 29th 13, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ernst

On Sunday, July 28, 2013 10:02:34 AM UTC-5, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:
Got a good start today. A 1-26 for 17k! Maybe I mis-read. Happens a lot lately, but I will just ejoy the laugh!

Jim

I recommend the package sale, 2-33 plus tow plane for 55k, see motorglider section!

Ernst
Old July 30th 13, 02:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WAVEGURU

Did you guys see the 2-33 a while back listed for $24K? I called the guy and I think his wife told him he had to sell it or else. " Honey I'm just not getting ANY calls on the ad...."

Boggs
Old July 30th 13, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Waveguru wrote, On 7/30/2013 6:35 AM:
Did you guys see the 2-33 a while back listed for $24K? I called the
guy and I think his wife told him he had to sell it or else. " Honey
I'm just not getting ANY calls on the ad...."

The pilot that really wants that glider would realize he should call
back until the wife answers the phone ... then make an offer!

email me)
- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm
http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl
Old July 30th 13, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

"The pilot that really wants that glider would realize he should call
back until the wife answers the phone ... then make an offer! "

This is exactly what happened to me. I was calling owners on the FAA list and the wife answered the phone. When I told her I was inquiring if the glider was for sale she was very excited. Husband got on the phone...NOT excited and told me it was not for sale.

Next day...its for sale.
Old July 30th 13, 10:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:44:20 PM UTC-5, wrote:
"The pilot that really wants that glider would realize he should call

back until the wife answers the phone ... then make an offer! "

This is exactly what happened to me. I was calling owners on the FAA list and the wife answered the phone. When I told her I was inquiring if the glider was for sale she was very excited. Husband got on the phone...NOT excited and told me it was not for sale.

Next day...its for sale.

Next day...its for sale.

The poor schmock! Still pretty funny...

A bit af a laugh Indrek Aavisto Aviation Photos 2 August 23rd 08 10:52 PM
Laser dazzles helo: I was just having a bit of a laugh. Larry Dighera Piloting 4 May 8th 08 09:42 PM
need a laugh Mal Soaring 0 December 14th 05 12:17 AM
WOODWARD , Laugh,s all the way to the Bank T Bird Naval Aviation 0 April 25th 04 11:46 AM
FA: Rod Machado Laugh & Learn tapes microgerm Aviation Marketplace 0 April 25th 04 12:42 AM