He's at it again: Tholen's disgusting and lamentable digest, volume 2454209^-0.00000000002

Old May 12th 07, 06:16 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Lora Crighton[_2_]

Default He's at it again: Bruce's disgusting and lamentable trolling, value $0.00

On May 12, 12:15 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Fartingale aka Lora Cretin wrote:

On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.
It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.
Indeed.
That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.

Prove it, if you think you can, Fartingale.

You and your troll friends are proof of the existence of stupid men.

Proof you can't think noted, Fartingale. Tholoon is proof of
stupidity. You would know that by now had you more than half a brain.

You're making my point for me - there are many stupid men. Thanks.

The point is moot, Fartingale. You are unable to spot them. Your first
marriage is evidence of that.

You are presuming that he was stupid. Nothing much wrong with him, he
was just the wrong one for me - we were both way too young to get
married. I hear that his second marriage is working out OK.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.
Of course he does. He may be dickless
Evidence?

Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.

LOL! If that's the level of proof you accept, then you are probably wrong about
him as well.

Proof it if you think you can.

You're the one who's been making the claims, so the burden of proof is
on your shoulders. ("Proof it"?)

Ah, good, you spotted that one.

Are you claiming that it was intentional?

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.
Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

Note: no response.

It was so obvious that I didn't think a response was required. Take a
look at Tholen's professional achievements, which are pretty
impressive - can you and bisectional claim to have accomplished
anything half as good?

Tholoon's professional achievements? A0L! Don't make me laugh,
Fartingale!

I wasn't trying to. A google search finds people who disagree with
you, for example:

"Astronomer Dave Tholen is reportedly still working on the analysis,
which should become available soon. 'He's so good that it's well worth
waiting for,' Yeomans said."

from http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archi.../21/97410.aspx

Let us know when they name an asteroid after you.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.
How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.
Typo corrected.

Post-edit noted.

Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.
Yes, far too generous.

I know how to treat a female impersonator, Fartingale.

Why, is that all you can get? I heard this old song a few days ago, and it
reminded me of you.

Inability to spot a Monty Python quote noted.

But you're not a gentleman, Bruce.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

On the basis of how I've seen you act over the past few years.

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"

Irrelevant, Fartingale.

You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.

What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

You tell me - you're the one who posted it to rec.music.classical.

Old May 13th 07, 04:43 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Bruce aka wrote:
[...]

He married you, didn't he?

Nothing much wrong with him,

Until he married you.

he was just the wrong one for me -

Not the other way round?

we were both way too young to get
married. I hear that his second marriage is working out OK.

So he finally learnt some sense.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.
Of course he does. He may be dickless
Evidence?

Admission you are desperate to find out noted, Fartingale.

LOL! If that's the level of proof you accept, then you are probably wrong about
him as well.

Proof it if you think you can.

You're the one who's been making the claims, so the burden of proof is
on your shoulders. ("Proof it"?)

Ah, good, you spotted that one.

Are you claiming that it was intentional?

It was a pun on proofreading. Or are you not following the
conversation?

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.
Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Fartingale?

Note: no response.

It was so obvious that I didn't think a response was required. Take a
look at Tholen's professional achievements, which are pretty
impressive - can you and bisectional claim to have accomplished
anything half as good?

Tholoon's professional achievements? A0L! Don't make me laugh,
Fartingale!

I wasn't trying to. A google search finds people who disagree with
you, for example:

"Astronomer Dave Tholen is reportedly still working on the analysis,
which should become available soon. 'He's so good that it's well worth
waiting for,' Yeomans said."

Yeomans clearly isn't aware of Dickless Davie Tholoon's kooky digests.

from http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/archi.../21/97410.aspx

Let us know when they name an asteroid after you.

Do I really need one to be named after me? After all, I'm not dickless
so I don't need to find other ways to gratify my ego.

[...]

Illogical given that you have not seen me act.

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"

Irrelevant, Fartingale.

You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.

What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

You tell me - you're the one who posted it to rec.music.classical.

No, you posted it, Fartingale.

Old May 13th 07, 05:06 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Lora Crighton[_2_]

On May 12, 11:43 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

[...]

So what do you call your usenet performance, complete with costume
changes, Shorts?

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"

Irrelevant, Fartingale.

You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.

What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

You tell me - you're the one who posted it to rec.music.classical.

No, you posted it, Fartingale.

But not to rec.music.classical, Cohen.

Old May 13th 07, 10:35 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in :

On 08 May 2007, Lora Crighton posted some
:

On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie
Tholoon (who hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to
himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks,
Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?

On the basis of the postings I've read.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant!

"Bruces's"? Asstounding!

Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at typing,
spelling, or proof reading. (Typo corrected.)

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in
posession (sic) of only half a brain, it's still more than what
you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.
You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to
your Monty Python quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your
own material.

I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the
bait! The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!

So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At least I
admit my mistakes.

Go away - nobody in rmc or asa wants to hear from you, troll.

Please post weather related material in this froup or Joseph Bartlo
will be forced to lsits you and investigate the buttocks of your
goats.

Pleace to only poast ****nozzle-related crosspoasts to
alt.****nozzles.

Fight!

Where?!?

I'm sorry; I had a cold.

A cold what?

Old May 13th 07, 10:37 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

wrote:

[...]

Since when can anybody change their shorts on Usenet, Fartingale?

http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/breakfas.htm

"Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

"I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a loser, what a joker
I'm playing my jokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do, hey"

Irrelevant, Fartingale.

You would understand the relevance if you had better reading
comprehension skills, Bruce. You are as stupid as you accuse Tholen
and me of being.

What does that have to do with classical music, Fartingale?

You tell me - you're the one who posted it to rec.music.classical.

No, you posted it, Fartingale.

But not to rec.music.classical, Cohen.

Do you believe everything men tell you, Fartingale? Man, you're dumber
than I thought! A0L!

Old May 19th 07, 08:24 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Phil Kyle

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in :

[...]

Shoulder.

Old May 19th 07, 10:46 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
ah

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in :

[...]

Yup.
Old May 19th 07, 03:02 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Joseph Bartlo[_1_]

Lora Crighton wrote:

[...]

Maybe amusing 30 years ago.
Old May 20th 07, 04:46 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Phil Kyle

ah wrote in
:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in
:

Old May 20th 07, 07:07 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ups.com:

ah thole wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto wrote:
On 11 May 2007, ah posted some
:

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
Fujikawa Yamamoto
wrote in :

[...]

Call me old-fashioned but I prefer leg ham to shoulder ham.