Comm and Xponder for sale

Old January 5th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Comm and Xponder for sale

Apollo SL40 VHF Comm
Garmin GTX 320A Transponder

Both of these are brand new but there are no trays. I do have the user's
guide for both. Make a fair offer. I can take paypal.

Howard

Old January 5th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

I was sort of interested in why they didn't have trays. If you wouldn't
mind posting the serial number(s) so that I can check ownership trail
through the manufacturer I'd appreciate it.

Jim

Old January 5th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

My beautiful plane was destroyed in a hangar fire...the radios were not in
the plane at the time.
The serial number for the transponder is 83808584
The number for the Comm is 6069365
I paid around $3,200 for the package....I would like to get around $2,100

--
Turbo Tiger

.. .

Old January 6th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

"Turbo Tiger" wrote in message news:Skhvf.680023$x96.653846@attbi_s72...
My beautiful plane was destroyed in a hangar fire...the radios were not in the plane at the time.
The serial number for the transponder is 83808584
The number for the Comm is 6069365
I paid around $3,200 for the package....I would like to get around $2,100

I'm interested. Why weren't they in the plane, though?

Old January 6th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

If you're interested, I can be reached at 218-749-1150 most evenings during
the week. Or leave message, I will call back.
The reason I had them at home, I was in the process of building a new IFR
panel and had most of my removable instruments with me for fitting.

Howard

--
Turbo Tiger

"JJS" jschneider@remove socks cebridge.net wrote in message

"Turbo Tiger" wrote in message
My beautiful plane was destroyed in a hangar fire...the radios were not
in the plane at the time.
The serial number for the transponder is 83808584
The number for the Comm is 6069365
I paid around $3,200 for the package....I would like to get around $2,100

I'm interested. Why weren't they in the plane, though?

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old January 7th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Both for sale on Ebay, buy it now is $950.00 each.

Comm auction # 4603083612
Transponder auction # 4603084522

--
Turbo Tiger