Niagara Falls PIREP

Old July 23rd 05, 09:36 PM
Charlie Derk

Default Niagara Falls PIREP

All -

Just wanted to share some info on the best trip I've take to date...

Left Allentown, PA (ABE) on Thursday for a 2.5 hour trip to Niagara
Falls. Landed at Niagara International - New York Side (KIAG).

Very friendly staff - got me a taxi over to the Canadian side ($30USD).

Spent Thursday and Friday sightseeing with my wife and two kids (ages 4
and 5). Everyone absolutely loved it. There's so much to do... even
for the little ones. My son said he liked it better than the beach. I
tried getting a "Falls Departure" today when I left to fly over the
falls, but it looks like there were a lot of folks on their way to/from
OSH and it was busy.

If anyone gets the chance to fly up there, its great.

Regards,
Charlie
Old July 26th 05, 10:47 PM

I stopped there on the way from Madison to Providence and back and
could not fault them.

They fixed us up with a hotel and taxi on 17th and the same on 24th.
Fuel is pricy at nearly $4 a gallon but they were very good.

Best FBO on the trip was Air Flight at Flint KFNT. On 25th They had a
special fuel rate for Oshkosh bound traffic with a really smart
facility and most importantly, really nice people.

cb