Does a Baron 58 have an ejection seat?

Old October 16th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Does a Baron 58 have an ejection seat?

It would be a great weapon for self-defense in the London
and NYC subways [underground] since the government has not
passed any laws against carrying a flashlight [torch] yet.

Besides, you could get one with downloadable ring-tones.
There's an idea, light saber noise for you cellphone. "I've
got to answer this, it is from Yoda"

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
| I think a StarWars light saber might be possible with a
| controlled magnetic field and plasma.
|
| Which, of course, always begs the question of: "Why?"
|
| I know, I know -- because it's an elegant weapon. But
without The

Old October 16th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

The Force is always with me.

. ..

Old October 16th 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

If I send only energy waves, the energy required to for a 2
Kg mass would be equal to the fuel in a 30 megaton bomb. To
create a 100 Kg person's mass would take fifty times that
[don't ask, I didn't actually bother to solve the equation
and I don't know for sure that critical mass is 2 Kg.] But
the energy would create "dust" [dust to dust, rust to rust]
and it would be dead, have no memory and no DNA.

As soon as we develop the power of the one and only GOD, we
can create a new universe and wait a billion years for it to
cool and condense. Evolution [part of God's plan] takes
over and tada, you've been transported.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message
| LOL
|
| BTW, matter transmission as done on StarTrek can NEVER
| happen and [NOT] just because of the Heisenberg (sp)
effect.
| Einstein's equation works both ways, E=MC^2 means that
| create matter with a weight equal to a person would
require
| the energy of several thousand atomic bombs, under full
| control and without destruction of the mechanism.
|
| Obviously you meant to add "using current known
technologies!"

Old October 16th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

When StarTrek was in its first run, Shatner and Nemoy
learned how to fly. In one episode, Kirk asks for some
hyperspace navigation from Spock and he whips out his trusty
full-size, metal E6b, slides the blade and spins the wheel
and reports some arrival time.

StarTrek also had Compact Flashcards 25 years before the PC,
everybody carried them around and slipped them into card
readers on the consoles and in the arms of chairs. They
also had computers that talked and typewriters that
recognized voice.

Sulu like guns and sword fighting. The women wore dresses
that were so short, they would make the hookers in NYC
blush.

"Crash Lander" wrote in message
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message
| The Beechjet has a StarTrek matter-transporter that will
| beam the passengers and cargo safely to the ground at
the
| nearest discrete place, then it switches to phaser mode
and
| destroys the aircraft so there is no dangerous debris
| falling on any city.
|

| :oints tri-corder towards Mxsmanic and turns to Jim::
| "It's life Jim, but not as we know it! Not as we know it!
Captain!"

Old October 16th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

But Bones gets a brain boost and can put it back, "Its child
play."
newsdAYg.3840$ef2.3475@fed1read09...

wrote in message
| The Beechjet has a StarTrek matter-transporter that
will
| beam the passengers and cargo safely to the ground at
the
| nearest discrete place, then it switches to phaser mode
and
| destroys the aircraft so there is no dangerous debris
| falling on any city.
|

| :oints tri-corder towards Mxsmanic and turns to Jim::
| "It's life Jim, but not as we know it! Not as we know
it! Captain!"
| Crash Lander
|

| I was thinking more of the line from the episode called
"Spock's Brain."

Old October 16th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques

It would be a great weapon for self-defense in the London
and NYC subways [underground] since the government has not
passed any laws against carrying a flashlight [torch] yet.

Besides, you could get one with downloadable ring-tones.
There's an idea, light saber noise for you cellphone. "I've
got to answer this, it is from Yoda"

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny;
consume you it will"
:-)

Old October 16th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily

Jim Macklin wrote:
The women wore dresses
that were so short, they would make the hookers in NYC
blush.

My dad wasn't allowed to watch that show, for the above reason.
Old October 16th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Wisdom is where you find it.

I thought they smelled bad on the outside.

The Day the Earth Stood Still
"we come in peace" If you don't stop "Earth will be reduced
to a burned out cider"

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
news |
| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message

Old October 16th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

I think Gene Rodenberry was sexual oppressed. Green women,
pleasure planets, Kirk made it with every crew member and
visitor from another planet. Tribbles were "born pregnant"
and on the Next Generation, they had sex as often as
possible.

But it is all fun.

Like stories of old, because of the laws, an author would
write about crazy kings in Denmark or tiny countries that
fought wars over which end of the egg to open.

Sci-Fi is the great protest for social change. It is safe
to say because it isn't about Clinton or Bush or Korea. I'm
waiting for the new sci-fi movie, I WAS A TEENAGE HOOKER
FROM OUTER SPACE followed by I AM A TEEN NUDIST FROM ANOTHER
PLANET.

Old October 16th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blanche Cohen

Jim Macklin wrote:
It would be a great weapon for self-defense in the London
and NYC subways [underground] since the government has not
passed any laws against carrying a flashlight [torch] yet.

Besides, you could get one with downloadable ring-tones.
There's an idea, light saber noise for you cellphone. "I've
got to answer this, it is from Yoda"

Answer this I must. From Yoda it is.