Looking for PA25-235 Carb Air Box

Old January 14th 21, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Larry Ruggiero

Default Looking for PA25-235 Carb Air Box

Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc
Old January 14th 21, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc

Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob
Old January 14th 21, 10:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Larry Ruggiero

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:52:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc

Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob

Bob thanks that would be awesome. I’d be glad to pay for shipping etc.

Larry
Old January 15th 21, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:57:17 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:52:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc

Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob

Bob thanks that would be awesome. I’d be glad to pay for shipping etc.

Larry

Larry, if I have one it is free including shipping for your club. Bob
Old January 17th 21, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 6:14:44 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:57:17 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:52:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc
Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob

Bob thanks that would be awesome. I’d be glad to pay for shipping etc.

Larry

Larry, if I have one it is free including shipping for your club. Bob

Larry, we came up empty, had several air boxes , but none for Lycoming.
Old January 18th 21, 01:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 1:07:02 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Check with Johnston Aircraft if you haven’t already.

Charlie
Old January 18th 21, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:57:17 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 4:52:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 1:57:12 PM UTC-5, Larry Ruggiero wrote:
Our Pawnee’s air box has gotten pretty worn out, including a previous linkage repair. If you have a serviceable one lying around or know of a source, please let me know (don’t think anyone’s making new ones). Ours has the Brackett air filter mod but I don’t think that makes a difference. Thanks...

Larry Ruggiero, Carolina Soaring Assoc

Larry, let me take a look in the storage closet tomorrow and I might just be able to help you, if so you can have it for free. Bob

Bob thanks that would be awesome. I’d be glad to pay for shipping etc.

Larry

Larry, call Aerial Banners in Ft. Lauderdale, ask for Dan Manera, they have more Pawnee's than anyone in the world. Dan is a great guy and will probably have one that he will sell you at the right price. Tell him that I sent you to him, Bob