Is there a problem with rah?

Old February 6th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

Default Is there a problem with rah?

Yeah. Some of us worried about that back then.

Do a google search on RAH, for the term "Destroy RAH" and you'll find
some stuff from 2000. I

I just have to ask, why would you do a search with the term "Destroy
RAH" in the first place?
Lou

Old February 6th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Feb 6, 7:19 am, "Lou" wrote:
Yeah. Some of us worried about that back then.

Do a google search on RAH, for the term "Destroy RAH" and you'll find
some stuff from 2000. I

I just have to ask, why would you do a search with the term "Destroy
RAH" in the first place?
Lou

Because I remember some of the posts from then.

Old February 6th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("Richard Riley" wrote)
Did you ever get a chance to fly that big amphib the guy was building?
Noah? It was impressive work, even though the plans were pretty basic.

Is an Ark LSA compliant? Checking the regs, ....checking, ....there it is:

"A maximum seating capacity of no more than two persons, including the
pilot."

Montblack
"You know I'm the only guy in this neighborhood with an Ark?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc1315KawQ
"Get some wood build it"
"300 cubits by 80 cubits by 40 cubits"
"Right!"
"What's a cubit?"
"Lets see a cubit...I used to know what a cubit was"

Old February 6th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Montblack

("ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote)
OK,OK OK you guys all I'm gonna say is MOSES was my first flight
instructor and he was tough.Kept hitting me with a big stick when I screwd
up :-)

Q: When instructing, and Moses wants the plane back, what does he say?

A: "Let my Piper go!"

I heard back then the (PTS) "...has given unto you these fifteen... [oops!]
Oy! Ten! Ten commandments for all to obey!"

http://www.faa.gov/education_researc...est_standards/

Montblack

Old February 6th 07, 05:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Montblack wrote:
("ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote)
OK,OK OK you guys all I'm gonna say is MOSES was my first flight
instructor and he was tough.Kept hitting me with a big stick when I screwd
up :-)

Q: When instructing, and Moses wants the plane back, what does he say?

A: "Let my Piper go!"

I heard back then the (PTS) "...has given unto you these fifteen... [oops!]
Oy! Ten! Ten commandments for all to obey!"

http://www.faa.gov/education_researc...est_standards/

Montblack

Y'know, I may wind up regretting having started all this

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 6th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Richard Riley says...
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:46:12 -0600, "Montblack"
wrote:

("Ron Wanttaja" wrote)
Ron "Is Stonehenge in Yorkshire?" Wanttaja

Hey, when did the Atlantis airport go under?

Yeah, that was a nice place. They had a little resturant, did great
seafood.

OK,OK OK you guys all I'm gonna say is MOSES was my first flight instructor
and he was tough.Kept hitting me with a big stick when I screwd up :-)

Chuck

You call that old? When God said "let there be light" I threw the
switch and yawn fetched it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old February 6th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Richard Riley says...
On 6 Feb 2007 05:34:58 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
OK,OK OK you guys all I'm gonna say is MOSES was my first flight instructor
and he was tough.Kept hitting me with a big stick when I screwd up :-)

Chuck

Did you ever get a chance to fly that big amphib the guy was building?
Noah? It was impressive work, even though the plans were pretty
basic.

Last I saw it it was almost done but it was way short on wing area IMHO. Had
plenty of room tho' :-)

Chuck

Noah translated into English is Moller.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 6th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

It had a pitch problem.

Jim

Old February 6th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RST Engineering

Moses, standing on the mountaintop with those stone tablets in his arms,

"Let me get this straight. We get all the sand. The Arabs get all the oil.
And we have to cut the tip of our WHAT off?"

{;-)

Jim

Old February 6th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

wrote:

("Ron Wanttaja" wrote)
Ron "Is Stonehenge in Yorkshire?" Wanttaja

Hey, when did the Atlantis airport go under?

Yeah, that was a nice place. They had a little resturant, did great
seafood.

OK,OK OK you guys all I'm gonna say is MOSES was my first flight
instructor
and he was tough.Kept hitting me with a big stick when I screwd up :-)

Chuck

You call that old? When God said "let there be light" I threw the
switch and yawn fetched it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Yeah, but Jim had looped, rolled, and spun that switch at the previous SnF.
You know, the one before he was banned. In his review, he wrote that the
switch had nice phlugoid characteristics, but identified some flaws that
might shock the novice...

KB