AR3201 Harness?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 6th 09, 11:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default AR3201 Harness?

Hi All,

I have an old Becker AR3201 that's working fine; but I managed to
slice a few of the wires in the harness while re-wiring my glider this
month (I decided it was time to get the rat's nest of PVC wire and old
tube-type fuses out of the cockpit). A blade-type fuse on the
battery, Anderson power-pole connectors, and a few circuit breakers
all connected with Tefzel wire make for a much cleaner setup!

Anyways - Since the model 3201 has been discontinued, I haven't been
able to find any source of pre-fab wiring harnesses (at least, not
online). I _could_ repair the harness myself with some careful
soldering, but a new harness would be a lot nicer (especially since I
have a gooseneck mic, a stick-mounted PTT switch, and the Becker audio
box mounted aft of the spar carrythrough area... so there are a lot of
wires to be hooked up properly and deliver a clean signal).

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks! Take care,

--Noel