Please help me find

Old January 14th 04, 05:22 PM
Bill Douglas

Default Please help me find

Hello all, I am looking for anything in regards to Tom Wagner
stationed at NAS Barbers Point around 1972. I don't now where to start
looking since the base has been closed. Any assistance and or ideas
will be greatly appreciated.
Bill Douglas

Old January 14th 04, 06:33 PM
Krztalizer

Hello all, I am looking for anything in regards to Tom Wagner
stationed at NAS Barbers Point around 1972. I don't now where to start
looking since the base has been closed. Any assistance and or ideas
will be greatly appreciated.
Bill Douglas

OK, Bill - first things first: lay the foundation. What was Tom there for?
In a squadron or attached to the station (most squadrons, even DECOMM, have
websites these days as a good resource to begin asking for direct help from
guys likely to be in a position to help)? What was his specialty at the time?
Sometimes, ratings or associations have their own websites as well. If Wagner
was an officer, you can check various o-type organizations, again, all located
online these days. How old was he and where was he from? Right now, these are
the three details we have to help you:

Who Where When
T.Wagner Barbers ~1972

try to add to it - do you have any photos of him? Any clue what type of
aircraft he worked on (that would help us locate a former squadron, then
perhaps former shipmates, etc.).

v/r
Gordon