New Gasair

Old November 21st 03, 02:33 PM
Larry Smith

Default New Gasair

They have established a bunker mentality. First they bragged on their
website that their parts were so coveted that they were demanded and sold to
other builders. Then overwhelming evidence from several builders surfaces
which makes them into liars --- and false pretenders. Their talk website
is closed, while the Lancair builder website is open. Their telephone
boiler room is occupied by #40-grit crones who will also readily send out
devious e-mails.

They put a slithery ex-lawyer at the helm and proceed to litigate, turning
the company into a litigation mill. They are so naively brazen as to
demand a federal judge put another company out of business with an
injunction. They lose and spin it as a win. One of their official
toadies -- probably a heavy in the Pinkerton tradition --communicates
threats of violence.

New Gasair. Buyer Beware.

Old November 21st 03, 05:55 PM
wmbjk

Larry Smith wrote:

Then overwhelming evidence from several
builders surfaces which makes them into liars

The "overwhelming evidence" indicates that you have a screw loose, a
fact which makes your opinions worthless. That's got to be frustrating,
but you could still turn the situation to your advantage. If you're
going to continue attempting to make trouble for people, then your best
bet would be to endorse them. Perhaps you could award an LLL (Latchless
Loser Larry) Seal of Approval to all your targets. Now *that* might
hurt.

Wayne

Old November 22nd 03, 09:55 AM
R&R Sherwood

I have an older Glasair, my contact with New Glasair is limited to two
occasions, one to order a part and the other was for information only.
Both were answered in a timely professional manner. I have no complaints
with the service that I received.

Russell Sherwood
Houston, TX

Old November 23rd 03, 03:30 AM
RobertR237

In article , "R&R Sherwood"
writes:

I have an older Glasair, my contact with New Glasair is limited to two
occasions, one to order a part and the other was for information only.
Both were answered in a timely professional manner. I have no complaints
with the service that I received.

Russell Sherwood
Houston, TX

Latchless Larry is NOT a Glasair builder, pilot, or even wanna be. He is just
a poor stupid slob who thought that the NewGlasair should bend over backwards
to sell him a set of latches and when they refused, he took on a personal
crusade to put them down. He reposts this crap every few months like clockwork
with an ever increasing set of outlandish claims.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old November 23rd 03, 04:55 AM
Bruce Gray

Larry has that right. The Glasair listserver is 'closed' to him. To all
others, it's open for the nominal fee of $25 a year. We have to have some
way to pay these bills.

I'm still looking for you Larry. Why don't you come over to the site and
fill out an information form. Make it easy for me.

Bruce
www.glasair.org

Old November 23rd 03, 06:14 AM
Richard Riley

:
:I'm still looking for you Larry. Why don't you come over to the site and
:fill out an information form. Make it easy for me.
:
:Bruce
:www.glasair.org

Nice site. Especially the La-Z-Boy.

Did you know that the first kit built Glassair is currently being
stretched to a 4 place? I have a few (very few) details if you'd like
them.

I've decided to buy something from New Glassair just to annoy Larry.
Any suggestion of something small that I could buy? Do they carry
Shin tires? Maybe 24v bulbs for my position lights?