Dangerous Cessna evacuates govt again

Old May 11th 05, 07:51 PM
Jay Masino

The latest report on WTOP (news station in DC) was that the aircraft WAS
squawking the correct code, but that there was some sort of communications
problem. I'm glad to see that everyone was so willing to jump on top of
our brother pilots.

--
__!__
Jay and Teresa Masino ___(_)___
Old May 11th 05, 08:45 PM
JohnH

Jay Masino wrote:
The latest report on WTOP (news station in DC) was that the aircraft
WAS squawking the correct code, but that there was some sort of
communications problem. I'm glad to see that everyone was so willing
to jump on top of our brother pilots.

Our poor "brother pilots" who can't seem to figure out how to handle a
"communications problem" (aka avoid the friggin white house if their radio
is blown) will be the ones to cause your aircraft to have it's cylinders
filled with sand.

Old May 11th 05, 08:53 PM
kontiki

Jay Masino wrote:

The latest report on WTOP (news station in DC) was that the aircraft WAS
squawking the correct code, but that there was some sort of communications
problem. I'm glad to see that everyone was so willing to jump on top of
our brother pilots.

Well stated Jay. How wonderful it would be if ALL pilots would speak with
a single voice regarding the idiotic sitution this country is now in because
of its complete lack of balls to protect our borders or to even care who waltzes
in here from God knows wherever.

I guess we will be left to just play tiddly winks until the next serious
attack happens so we can propose even more draconian restrictions that will
only further aggravate law abiding U.S. citizens going about theit business.

Laws are only effective on the law-abiding. But shame on me for proposing
that actual U.S. citizens get any preferred treatment over illegal aliens.

Old May 12th 05, 12:58 AM
Dave Stadt

"kontiki" wrote in message
Jay Masino wrote:

[...]

Granted, the current rules are nonsense but that doesn't give these two
nitwits the go ahead to fly into the restricted area. That's not how you
fix stupid rules. That's how you get more stupid rules.

Old May 12th 05, 01:12 AM
Jose

Granted, the current rules are nonsense but that doesn't give these two
nitwits the go ahead to fly into the restricted area. That's not how you
fix stupid rules. That's how you get more stupid rules.

Just idly thinking here after two glasses of wine, but what if =all= the
spam cans in the country formed a line and flew directly over the white
house at 2000 feet with no transponder code and no clearance, and kept
doing it even as we were being shot down? What do you think the
eventual effect of this would be?

Jose
Old May 12th 05, 02:39 AM
Charles O'Rourke

Jose wrote:
Just idly thinking here after two glasses of wine, but what if =all= the
spam cans in the country formed a line and flew directly over the white
house at 2000 feet with no transponder code and no clearance, and kept
doing it even as we were being shot down? What do you think the
eventual effect of this would be?

No more spam cans?

Charles.
-N8385U
Old May 12th 05, 03:13 AM
George Patterson

Jose wrote:

Just idly thinking here after two glasses of wine, but what if =all= the
spam cans in the country formed a line and flew directly over the white
house at 2000 feet with no transponder code and no clearance, and kept
doing it even as we were being shot down? What do you think the
eventual effect of this would be?

I suppose they wouldn't need the ADIZ anymore.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.
Old May 12th 05, 03:14 AM
Montblack

("Jose" wrote)
Just idly thinking here after two glasses of wine, but what if =all= the
spam cans in the country formed a line and flew directly over the white
house at 2000 feet with no transponder code and no clearance, and kept
doing it even as we were being shot down? What do you think the
eventual effect of this would be?

Much recyclable aluminum on the ground in DC.

Montblack - no smiley
Old May 12th 05, 03:46 AM
JohnH

Just idly thinking here after two glasses of wine, but what if =all=
the spam cans in the country formed a line and flew directly over the
white house at 2000 feet with no transponder code and no clearance,
and kept doing it even as we were being shot down? What do you think
the eventual effect of this would be?

This administration's justification to invade Iran. Or Cananda.

Old May 12th 05, 04:36 AM
Flyingmonk

I think that out of 500 spam cans, one or two might crash due to
condition and we'd all be blamed for it.

Flyingmonk