Pentagon "plane" crash revised

Old December 26th 03, 10:49 AM
Michael Petukhov

nt (Krztalizer) wrote in message ...

Do us all a favour Michael and scuttle off to
alt.conspiracy, they go for this stuff over there.

There is no point. I prefer to be here, Keith.
Although I fully understand your feelings.
If there were no 757 crashed in Penatgon
while US goverment says there was and Ben-Laden
says there was... then what? Then US government
and ben-laden play for the same team. Right?
So I fully understand you...

Michael

This would be humorous if it wasn't such a pathetic attempt for attention. We
show you photos of the pieces on the ground,

Perhaps you mean those with too small "American Airlines" marks.
All this is discussed here, Gordon in English

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/penta...n/wr-redl.html

"Facts :

The presence of these wreckage pieces on several pictures authenticate
them.
The radius of the edge of the red letter on the often shown Mark
Faram's picture is two times smaller that the one found in the logos
"American Airlines" painted on the Boeing 757.
The size of the "C" letter on the wrecked piece is around 60% of the
size of the "C" letter on the body of the B 757.
The radius of the edge of the red letter on the picture showing a
group of running men is coherent with the radius of the logo letters
on B 757 N 644 AA.
The witnesses can be divided into two groups : those who perceived the
average dimensions of the plane and have seen a small commuter jet,
and those who perceived the logo and colors, including the "AA" sign
on the tail, the general appearance of the plane, and recognized a B
757 or an Airbus of American Airlines.
Conclusions :
First hypothese : the picture of Mark Faram and the one with the "C"
letter are not faked. In this case :
Somebody painted an "American" logo about two times smaller than a
B757 one's on the body of the plane which dived into the pentagon.
If this plane was much smaller than a B 757, (size of a commuter
plane) it was a trick to make it seen as the flight 77 for somebody
looking at it from far away.
If this plane was an airliner, it would have been painted for the
circumstance, with letters smaller than those used by American
Airlines on a B 757.
All witnesses have seen the same plane, and it is likely that they saw
a plane smaller than a B 757, though it could be similar from sight.
There is an anomaly with the debris shown aside the running men, with
a radius two times larger than on the other pictures.

Second hypothese : the images of Mark Faram and the "C" letter are
faked. In this case :
All the debris could come from a Boeing 757 of American Airlines.
The infographist who massaged Mark Faram's photo and the "C" letter
photo, probably to show that these debris were located on the logo
"American" of the B 757, had no idea of dimensions, perspective, 3D
construction, metal sheet deformations under stress, real light
effects on 3D objects. He is just an ace of Photoshop. Already seen
this conclusion, isn't it ?
Mark Faram, who shot this debris on the Pentagon's lawn and owns the
original of this picture, is either this infographist, either he is
party to this fraud.
"

Michael

legions of people discuss it and
try to educate your atrophied, tunnel-visioned mind and the end result is that
you wipe it all away and start over - for no reason other than an intense need
for attention for little Michael...

Gordon

Old December 26th 03, 05:01 PM
sshanks

Is Michael the new Venik?

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Old December 26th 03, 09:07 PM
B2431

From: (Michael Petukhov)

Perhaps you mean those with too small "American Airlines" marks.
All this is discussed here, Gordon in English

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/penta...n/wr-redl.html

Right idea, wrong "evidence." Those pictures were taken with a telephoto lense
witch foreshortens depth of view. Comparing size of the letters with body parts
and tires only works when they are the same distance from the camera. The
"comparisons" are so bogus they are funny. As for the "rivet" in the picture
that is the biggest "rivet" since the Titanic.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old December 26th 03, 10:31 PM
Krztalizer

Michael did you take on board what is being said here? Jeff
Rense is bad enough, but Joe Vialls and his websites simply beggars belief.

I do not care about this.

translation: It doesn't prop up my irrational hatred for America, so I will
yell "LA LA LA" until you all go away.

You'll probably even make a donation to keep his websites up
and running!

No. It is not my business. rather it is yours.

*Your* business is to look sad and foolish, little man.

As for me I care
here only if there was 757 crashed into pentagon. And it seems
there was not.

It did. And if it happened in front of your very eyes, you'd twist and mangle
it around in your brain until you could make it 'fit' into some other stupid
conspiracy theory. You remind me of the homeless guy in our alley that yells
at the bushes about how he knows they are watching him. In fact, I visualize
that is actually you when I pass him - these posts of yours re-enforce that
mental image.

Gordon
Old December 26th 03, 10:38 PM
Krztalizer

Nothing here that would account for a gigantic thousands-and-thousands-of
particants murder conspiracy. Two people can keep a secret when one is dead -
but in your world, Michael, people in American apparently line up to offer
their services at killing thousands of innocents. Only a product of the Soviet
abomination could routinely see the world in as warped a vision as you!

Yeah, our gov screws up, rather frequently in fact. Doesn't change the fact
that you will clutch any RIDICULOUS straw and fend off all evidence to the
contrary to maintain your grasp on whatever pet theory you choose to latch on
to.

Gordon
Old December 26th 03, 10:41 PM
Krztalizer

This is the most utterly ****ing stupid piece of complete and utter
bull****
I have ever seen in my entire life.

Guest, you need to read more of Comrade Mikey's gems - this is not even one

of
his best!! )

No Gordon. This is one of my best.

sad.
Old December 26th 03, 10:42 PM
Krztalizer

Is Michael the new Venik?

Michael and Venik, the Serbo-Canadian kid, and our Finnish friend all combine
to show us that mental illness knows no borders. Read enough of Mike's posts
and you could write a thesis on paranoia.

Gordon
Old December 27th 03, 01:58 AM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
"Gord Beaman" ) writes:
(Dav1936531) wrote:

From:
(Michael Petukhov)

Good place with data and analysis is he
http://www.thepowerhour.com/pentagon-911.htm
Michael

I think John Tarver would be within his rights to have that web page killed.
Dave

Speaking of which...the dudster is the only one of that team that
I've seen since that hoohaw...any cruise missiles missing?

Nope. I'm still about, just doing teh Holiday Thing.
I won't sweat Cruise Missiles too much, though. Back when I was
writing the code for the image processing for the DSMAC (Digital Scene
Matching and Area Correlation, pronounced "Dismack") guidance system,
I put myself on its "Do Not Call" list.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old December 27th 03, 03:08 AM
fudog50

Nice way to bring attention to yerself there petey,
watch that clearance,,,good way to lose it!!!

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:58:13 -0500, (Peter
Stickney) wrote:

In article ,
"Gord Beaman" ) writes:
(Dav1936531) wrote: