Things to be known before purchasing condoms!

Old November 30th 08, 10:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rocky

Default Things to be known before purchasing condoms!

Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
once. http://condominformation.blogspot.com/
Old November 30th 08, 11:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Nov 30, 9:48*pm, Rocky wrote:
*Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
once.http://condominformation.blogspot.com/

whats this got to do with flying? do I need to wear one when I do
that oral thingy with the Cessna stall warning?
Old November 30th 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

Too bad your mom didn't follow your advice.

Old November 30th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"terry" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 9:48 pm, Rocky wrote:
Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
once.http://condominformation.blogspot.com/

whats this got to do with flying? do I need to wear one when I do
that oral thingy with the Cessna stall warning?

It might be more effective if you put it on the plane instead.

Old November 30th 08, 05:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Birdog

"Rocky" wrote in message
Look for the expiration date on the condom package. Don't use the
condom if the date has already passed.Use a condom every time you have
any kind of sex -- vaginal, anal, or oral. Don't use it more than
once. http://condominformation.blogspot.com/

Jeuus Christ! I've seen everything now! Mixture-Check. Flaps - Check.
Condom - On!

Old November 30th 08, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
schmo

On Nov 30, 12:23*pm, "Birdog" wrote:
Jeuus Christ! I've seen everything now! Mixture-Check. Flaps - Check.
Condom - On!

In my ground school, I was taught they were an excellent means of
emergency water storage! And yet, I don't think I'd resort to
drinking from one until I confirmed everyones' cameras were broken. :P
Old November 30th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:41:57 GMT, Mike wrote:

Too bad

SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General
Old November 30th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bear Bottoms[_4_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:48:50 GMT, Mike wrote:

It might be more effective

IF YOU STFU ASSHOLE
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General
Old November 30th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Bear Bottoms" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:41:57 GMT, Mike wrote:

Too bad

SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE

Ah, it's the resident kook extraordinaire exposing the raw power of both his
brain cells. How fortunate for him to spare the time away from hitting on
his relatives so close to the holidays no less.

You really must strive to do better though. Maxie has set the standard for
kookiness quite high around here and quite frankly you are a bore
comparatively.

Old December 1st 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dana M. Hague[_2_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:23:55 -0500, "Birdog" wrote:

Jeuus Christ! I've seen everything now! Mixture-Check. Flaps - Check.
Condom - On!

Hmmm...

NTSB Identification: MIA92FA051 .
The docket is stored on NTSB microfiche number 46312.
Accident occurred Monday, December 23, 1991 in RAINBOW LAKE, FL
Probable Cause Approval Date: 5/5/1993
Aircraft: PIPER PA-34-200T, registration: N47506
Injuries: 2 Fatal.

THE PRIVATE PILOT AND A PILOT RATED PASSENGER WERE GOING TO PRACTICE
SIMULATED INSTRUMENT FLIGHT. WITNESSES OBSERVED THE AIRPLANE'S RIGHT
WING FAIL IN A DIVE AND CRASH. EXAMINATION OF THE WRECKAGE AND BODIES
REVEALED THAT BOTH OCCUPANTS WERE PARTIALLY CLOTHED AND THE FRONT
RIGHT SEAT WAS IN THE FULL AFT RECLINING POSITION. NEITHER BODY SHOWED
EVIDENCE OF SEATBELTS OR SHOULDER HARNESSES BEING WORN. EXAMINATION OF
THE INDIVIDUALS' CLOTHING REVEALED NO EVIDENCE OF RIPPING OR DISTRESS
TO THE ZIPPERS AND BELTS.

The National Transportation Safety Board determines the probable
cause(s) of this accident as follows:
THE PILOT IN COMMAND'S IMPROPER INFLIGHT DECISION TO DIVERT HER
ATTENTION TO OTHER ACTIVITIES NOT RELATED TO THE CONDUCT OF THE
FLIGHT. CONTRIBUTING TO THE ACCIDENT WAS THE EXCEEDING OF THE DESIGN
LIMITS OF THE AIRPLANE LEADING TO A WING FAILURE.

--
The speed of light is greater than the speed of sound. That's why some people seem very bright until you hear them speak.