Aircraft design tool ?

Old December 24th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default Aircraft design tool ?

Scott wrote:
So, have you started bending metal yet???

Scott

cavelamb himself wrote:

A little smaller than an RV-3, but larger than a Hummel.

18 to 20 ft span

70 to 75 sq ft wing.

VW power using 1835 or 2180 cc engines.

Or, for the man with pocket power,
Rotax 912 power and an electric prop!

I think it would be fun.

I've heard of airplanes being built in the most unlikely of places,
but I've never heard of one built aboard a sailing vessel...

Could be a another first for the program!

Richard

Old December 26th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Sorry...I fly...I don't "intentionally" put anything in the water I
thought that even nuclear ships sailed from port. Maybe not though...

Scott

cavelamb himself wrote:

I've heard of airplanes being built in the most unlikely of places,
but I've never heard of one built aboard a sailing vessel...

Could be a another first for the program!

Richard

I knew that Rumsfeld guy was trying to cheap out on our proud men in
arms, but did he actually resort to powering our aircraft carriers with
sails!?!

8*)

--
Scott