Apology to the Group - and a New Found Peace

Old April 2nd 13, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Apology to the Group - and a New Found Peace

Having thought it over, I must apologize for my outburst yesterday at a
certain spoiled brat. Had I been his parent, I'd have tanned his bottom at
his first tantrum and we'd be spared his immature behavior today. I lost it
and I'm sorry.

But this got me to exploring the tools available and I found that by simply
creating a rule in my newsreader, all of his postings are now automatically
funneled to the trash and I no longer need to be annoyed by his whining,
taunting, bragging, and posturing.

You can filter out my postings, too, and I won't be offended.

Dan

Old April 2nd 13, 06:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean F (F2)

WTF? Get over it Dan. I'm sure very few if any people care about your go "f" yourself comment towards me yesterday on that other thread. No biggy. It's only a google group. I personally laughed and moved on. Thanks for the laughter?

I think you are taking it all little to seriously.

It should be Tim who is apologizing in my opinion, but that's another topic. He is the one running a business on soaring. Not you or me.

Best,

Sean
F2