FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 18th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

Well, hell, no wonder this putz can't come up with a single solitary example
of aviation experience.

He doesn't have any. Not even a student pilot certificate. Looks like his
record in the FAA database is limited to exactly this:

Medical Class :Second
Medical Date:02/1985
LIMITED TO MILITARY CONTROLLER DUTIES.

CertIficates
1 of 1
DOI :02/14/1983
Certificate: CONTROL TOWER OPERATOR
Limits
SCHWAEBISCH HALL AAF, SCHWAEBISCH HALL, GERMANY

On top of that, he's limited to ATC at one single, solitary base on the
planet. Hmm. I don't even think the base even exists anymore.

Old December 18th 06, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

Try field experimentation first. There's 15 of them in the gaggle,

Is there a difference between a gaggle and an ilk?

Yup, ilk usually refers to a type of person or of a group of persons from
one location. A gaggle can refer to a bunch of cackling geese, or a herd of
animals. Both fit the members of the rah gaggle to a tee.

Old December 18th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Juan Jimenez wrote:

And I for one don't give a flying intercourse what you agree or disagree
with, because the facts speak for themselves.

You have failed to present any...

Old December 18th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Unhuh. That must be why virtually none of the links work, eh? Seems to me
like it was put on hold for you with a size 12 boot. Bull****us Interruptus,
the call it.

This statement makes no sense...I did some update work in April,
traveled to Hawaii in May, returned, one of the Plaintiffs in the case
passed away ~ the one your girlfriend betrayed with all his hoopla
about fighting Civil Rights violations, then not coming through, after
he sold out to Houghton and RARA ~ and that website is on hold. No
work until I have further word from the remaining two Plaintiffs that
the case is underway again. There were materials on one of the
Plaintiffs computers and the security codes needed to be located and a
major case was about to be presented to the Federal government.

These are the facts. The website will be completed when the remaining
Plaintiffs are ready to do battle again. And your girlfriend Jimbo is
going to pay for her crimes. We're very patient here. We have all the
time in the World, and Time Limits for Court are outstanding.

Instead of researching and obtaining these facts, you ~ Noble
Journalist, much like your boss ~ offer "size 12 boot" and "Bull****us
Interruptus."

From a "Noble Journalist," BTW, who claims to be a $1000.00 an hour

teacher who travels throughout the World teaching...? What!? Ethics?

No problem, I'm sure you'll get a kick about being appointed the RAH Mascot.
We've even got a photograph of you already to suit your new job!

http://www.bd5.com/images/rah_gaggle_mascot.jpg

Hell, even the angle of the pic is perfect for ya.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Great pic! That's the funniest damned picture I've seen of myself in
nearly thirty years!

Unfortunately, the theme plagarizes...again! Nothing original other
than you can morph images? At 1000.00 an hour I suppose?

Well, no sweat off my sack. It is a funny picture! G

Christ, that's a helluva monetary investment you just made in me!
Thanks!

Old December 18th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Repetitive???? HAHAHAHA!!!! All we have to do to discern the meaning of
"repetitive" is take a look at your prepubescent websites!

Reptitive...as in using the word prepubescent too many times becoming
"prepubescent" in style.

That's funny: the "Pig Trough Trapdoor!" Did your momma give your
mouth that foul name?

Yup, she made it just for you, nimrod.

I don't know, the damned thing sounds so BIG that it had to have been
made for you so that Jim Campbell could use it.

And we're stiiiiilllll waiting for the slightest inkling of aviation
experience (other than standing next to Panavia Tornado's with a dip****
look on your face). LOL!

Who's "We!?" Are you schizophrenic too? My experience is already up
at my sites. I want to see if you know how to read, and also, for
decades, people have been demanding for you and Jim to put up or shut
up.

And you have not come through! If you did, people would find out what
flakes you are, wouldn't they, so that's you and Jim, always about
putting the burden that's on your shoulders onto the other guy so as to
distract attention from yourselves. So as to avoid "The Bad Light."

So ladies first...get your information up there and out there, the both
of you. Further, get the Aviation Experience of the entire ANN Staff
up there and out there. Set the example. Lead by example. That's
what they taught me in the Army.

That and wiping my ass with twigs like you.

Plagiarize that...LOL!!!

Old December 18th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

anon wrote:
I think the RRL would like to hear from us.

Maybe, I'll hear from Campbell again, like after I gave an overseas magazine
the heads-up on Zoom after he was announced as a columnist.

Jim, why don't you call me on a Sunday, like you did before, while I was
visiting my dying grandmother.

Ace

I agree...and whether they do or not, they should be totally flooded
with messages until they answer. So should their sponsors in
particular! THAT's what Campbell needs to avoid at all costs, or
they'll cut off the money umbillical and leave him marooned in limbo.

For him to be this quiet, you've got to know that you're having an
impact.

Turn up the heat!

Old December 18th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"Al G" wrote in message

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Al G says...

"John Ousterhout" wrote in
message
Al G wrote:
I got an email from Zoom yesterday. Beyond the usual stuff:
threats,
get a lawyer,

snip

While it is not my MO to go stomping around in mine fields, I did
contact
Col. Rick Searfoss, Chief Pilot and Spokesperson, with a synopsis of the
situation.

Al G

I hate to respond to my own post, but I didn't think some of the others
desrerved a reply so...

I heard back from Rick Searfoss rather promptly. He evidently works for
XCOR Aerospace, and RRL is their client. He isn't paid by/Doesn't speak
for/represent in any way, etc.

I don't blame him, this is looking more and more like a Tarbaby.

I did get a reassuring note from Sandy Davenport, RRL Director of
Communications:

Thank you for your concern and alerting us to possible inaccuracies. We are
looking into it and will update the bio if the questionable items cannot be
verified.

Sandy Davenport

Director of Communications

Rocket Racing League

1120 Commerce Dr. Suite B

Las Cruces, NM 88011

Mailing Address:

P O Box 16377

Las Cruces, NM 88004-6377

505-532-1543 Office

505-639-0728 Cell

505-532-1643 Fax

www.rocketracingleague.com

Old December 18th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article . com, DABEAR
says...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

This is just too easy. Like taking candy from a yapping chihuahua. chuckle

We're still waiting for your "aviation experience," putz!

Juan, that entry was made one year ago. Have you flown it yet? Do you
have pictures of you and it at the same time ~ you in the cockpit ~ in
flight?

Simple question...just like Jimbo's medical can be revoked, so too, can
an airworthiness certificate.

Again, we have you plagiarizing on the yapping chihuahua bit. Have you
nothing original to contribute?

Hey Bear one time jaun said I didn't own my truck ,I posted my titles with my
name on them .He still didn't believe it. That's the way I look at his
Airworthiness post could be forged or a phony. I give his proof the same
credience he gave mine same with josie .Ah lets see there was a Olympic boxer in
Poland named Slusarczyk .He ah ,was my brother yeah ,that's it he was my
brother and ah we had the same last name and.....
Credibility it was always about credibility and zoom and juan still don't have
any.

Chuck S RAH 14/1 ret

Old December 19th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Unhuh. That must be why virtually none of the links work, eh? Seems to me
like it was put on hold for you with a size 12 boot. Bull****us
Interruptus,
the call it.

This statement makes no sense...

I don't care what makes sense to you.

No problem, I'm sure you'll get a kick about being appointed the RAH
Mascot.
We've even got a photograph of you already to suit your new job!

http://www.bd5.com/images/rah_gaggle_mascot.jpg

Hell, even the angle of the pic is perfect for ya.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Great pic! That's the funniest damned picture I've seen of myself in
nearly thirty years!

Good to hear that. It'll be posted at strategic locations across the next
for your entertainment.

Old December 19th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"DABEAR" wrote in message
oups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Repetitive???? HAHAHAHA!!!! All we have to do to discern the meaning of
"repetitive" is take a look at your prepubescent websites!

Reptitive...as in using the word prepubescent too many times becoming
"prepubescent" in style.

It fits you to a tee. But pick any synonyms you like, makes no difference to
me.

I don't know, the damned thing sounds so BIG that it had to have been
made for you so that Jim Campbell could use it.

Sorry to disappoint. It's got your name on it, not Jim's.

Who's "We!?"

Oh, you think this is a private conversation? Confused about that too?

One solitary ATC license, a medical long expired, and a restriction to a
single base. Experience indeed. What did you do at the tower, official
gopher?

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM