FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old December 22nd 06, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

DABEAR wrote:
Ron Wanttaja wrote:

Zoom was sued for fraud and perjury in his bankruptcy and settled out-of-court
on a promise to pay about $50,000. I'm sure SnF is aware of this, at least.

Ron Wanttaja

Thanks for this information...when I get a conviction, we can alert the
other Courts plus the applicable Lawyers opposed to Zoom and see if
they want to pursue anything further.

In the meantime, do you have any information on that case, and beyond
the three that you noted in Polk County, do you have any listings of
additional cases and/or any documentation related to cases he's been
involved in, particularly where he's a Defendatn.

Thanks! BRDB!!! (= Best Regards DA BEAR!!!)

This is way off topic right now but..

I find it suspicious that Juan dissappeared the instant you began talk
of _his_ credentials and spoke of going to the Marines about it. A bit
early to be certain yet but it looks like he may have left a trail of
dust. Only been about 24 hours.

Harry K

Old December 22nd 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On 21 Dec 2006 08:04:28 -0800, "BobR" wrote:

I sure would like to see a count of the number of his former
"Advertisers" that he has filed suit against. The list has to be
getting close to a record for any publication. Hell, he might even
have another world record to list on his BIO. Add in the ex-employees,
ex-lawyers, RAH participants and the list grows to be very impressive
in a sick sort of way. That would be a great list to post for the
potiential advertisers to see wouldn't it?

One has but to ask. Here's the lawsuits Zoom or his companies have filed. For
brevity, I've shortened down the Plaintiff name to the first on the list.

AIREDALE PRESS INC VS.BRADY R B JACOB COY
Polk Co. Case: 1994CA-001680-0000-00
Result: Dismissed due to lack of prosecution 1994
[Coy Jacob has an aircraft modification company, don't know if they advertised
or not]

AIREDALE PRESS INC vs. KROPP ENTER INC
Polk Co. Case: 1993SC-000016-0000-WH
Result: Apparent out-of-court settlement 1/8/1993
[Aviation supply company, don't know if they advertised]

AIREDALE PRESS INC vs. BOTTOM LINE SALES
Polk Co. Case:1993SC-000017-0000-WH
Result: Dismissed due to lack of jurisdiction 1/8/1993
[Don't know anything about this company]

AIREDALE PRESS INC vs. AIRCRAFT REFINISHING SYST INC
Polk Co. Case: 1993SC-000018-0000-WH
Result: Apparent out-of-court settlement 1/8/1993
[Don't know if they advertised]

AIREDALE PRESS INC vs. HITLAW FRANK
Highlands Co. Case: 93000102GCS
Result: Dismissed due to lack of Prosecution 3/30/1993

AIREDALE PRESS INC vs. COOKE KENNETH
Polk Co. Case: 1993CA-000727-0000-00
Result: Dismissed due to lack of prosecution 3/31/1993
[Cooke was a former editor]

AIREDALE PRESS INC vs. FLIGHTWORKS CORP & RAMEY LAUREL
Polk Co. Case: 1993CA-002605-0000-00
Result: Out of court settlement 11/18/1993
[Ramey was another former editor, and Campbell's former fiance. Flightworks was
a former advertiser]

JAMES CAMPBELL VS. VERNON BARR, DANIEL GRUNLOH, DAVID HYDE, RICHARD ILFELD,
HAPPY MILES, JOHN OUSTERHOUT, WILLIAM PHILLIPS, CHARLIE PORTER, ANTHONY PUCILLO,
RICHARD RILEY, BILL ROBIE, CHUCK SLUSZARCYK, ALAN STAATS, WALT TROYER, RONALD
WANTTAJA (hey, that's me! :-)
Palm Beach Case: CL 97 006570 AJ (Countersuit in Tony Pucillo's Fraud, RICO,
Libel, etc. Lawsuit against Campbell.
Result: Only ~half the counter-defendants served, most of the rest were
dismissed due to improper service, one counter-defendant deceased, and the final
counder-defendant dismissed due to lack of prosecution.
[Man, it's getting tough to remember. Counter defendants included a former
editor, a former writer, a former employee, and two former advertisers.]

AERO-MEDIA USA INC vs. SUN N FUN
Case: 1999CA-001171-0000-00
Result: Campbell Lost 4/1/1999
[Former advertiser]

AERO-NEWS NETWORK INC vs. PULSAR AIRCRAFT CORP
Case: 2002SC-000241-0000-WH
Result: Campbell Lost. 4/11/2002
[Advertiser]

AERO-NEWS NETWORK INC vs. ROTARY AIR FORCE
Case: 2002SC-000241-0000-WH
Result: Out of court settlement 4/12/2002
[Advertiser]

CAMPBELL JAMES vs. SUN N FUN FLY-IN INC AND DOTHAN SECURITY
Case: 2003CA-002626-0000-WH
Result: Dothan dismissed in 2005, otherwise still ongoing
[SnF, again, was a former advertiser]

AERO-NEWS NETWORK INC vs. POWRACHUTE CORPORATION
Case: 2005CA-001448-0000-LK
Result: Default Settlement for Plaintiff 4/15/2005
[Advertiser]

AERO-NEWS NETWORK INC vs. CONTROLVISION CORPORATION
Case: 2005CA-001449-0000-LK
Result: Ongoing
[Advertiser]

AERO-NEWS NETWORK INC vs. LIBERTY AEROSPACE INC.
Case: 2005CC-001882-0000-LK
Result: Ongoing
[Advertiser]

These are just the cases I've found on the Polk County web page, plus the Hitlaw
case (which Frank posted about a while back) and, of course, the RAH-15 case.
Out of the fifteen, he's won one by default and achieved an out-of-court
settlement in four. In one of the out-of-court settlements (Flightworks) he
claimed that the settlement didn't even cover his court costs.

Ron Wanttaja

Old December 22nd 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

What a pathetic abuse of our court system. I suspect there are more
that we don't know about.

Old December 22nd 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

Hanoi Juan Jimenez wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble yet again, I served. Not Air Force In A Box.
Marines. On the ramp and in the air.

Oh, you didn't burst my bubble, Hanoi Juan...I found your website.
Found what a traitor you are supporting that lying poser, who claims he
was at My Lai...claims he was wounded in Vietnam...never stepped foot
in country...and here you are supporting him!

There's a price to pay for that...

And you're a dip**** who's an expert at exactly two things: running at the
mouth and talking about everything you know jack **** about, sonny.

I'm older than you, traitor boy...and I know a damn site better than
you just exactly what kind of crud you are...

Who cares. You run like a hooker away from cops when you are told to post
your aviation experience. Put up or shut the **** up. Simple as that.

Make me...traitor boy...simple as that.

Old December 22nd 06, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Ron Wanttaja says...

[...]

Boy I forgot some of those.What would be even more interesting would be a list
of people who he threatened to sue .That list would be quite large ,I suppose if
such a list were compiled those who claimed to have been threatened should have
some kind of proof ie internet post,e mail ,letter etc to support the
claim........Then there would be a catagory of those who were threatened
verbally but with no visible proof. Those lists would be huge and a lot of fun
to review :-)

Chuck S

Old December 22nd 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
[...]

An Auxiliary I have Been Zoomed club?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 22nd 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

DABEAR wrote:
Hanoi Juan Jimenez wrote:

snip

Who cares. You run like a hooker away from cops when you are told to post
your aviation experience. Put up or shut the **** up. Simple as that.

Make me...traitor boy...simple as that.

Don't you just love it when yawn says "put up or shut up" when he
never has when it's said to him?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 22nd 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
olympusE1

Harry K wrote:
I find it suspicious that Juan dissappeared the instant you began talk
of _his_ credentials and spoke of going to the Marines about it. A bit
early to be certain yet but it looks like he may have left a trail of
dust. Only been about 24 hours.

Harry K

....my guess, and this is just conjecture, is that he was pulled off by
his master who is, in all likelihood, starting to hear from the RRL and
other entities. zoom apparently looses his pet rat every time someone
takes him to task on his self-aggrandizing nonsense; this time, though,
it has backfired and i think zoom has put him back in the cage in the
hopes that the hornet's nest said pet rat has stirred up will quiet
down. i don't think that's going to happen.

i know for certain that, in "zoomspeak," a "number of international
news organizations" have been contacted with zoom's credentials of
another sort, i.e., transcripts of NTSB SE-4661 and Tulsa Trib
articles, copies of US Raviator articles and other assorted bits and
pieces of verbal sociopathy which he has been foolish enough to print
"thousands" of copies.

oops.

al

Old December 22nd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al G[_1_]

"olympusE1" wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry K wrote:
[...]

It has gotten very quiet, and very quickly.

Not a word from Zoom since last Sunday.

Sandy's Email was Monday about noon.(RRL Director of Communications)

Nothing has changed in the Bio, maybe the "process" is underway.

Picture "Kilroy" peeking up out of a foxhole, all knuckles and eyeballs.

Al G

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM