The Neocons Were Founded By A COMMIE JEW!!! BU$H IS A COMMIE!!!

Old September 2nd 03, 02:54 PM
Matt Wiser

Default The Neocons Were Founded By A COMMIE JEW!!! BU$H IS A COMMIE!!!

Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí wrote:
"Nick" said:

"Ö§âmâ ßíñ Këñoßí" wrote

in message
. ..
From the Christian Science Monitor of all

places. Would they lie? :^)

Read this article and you will understand

why Amerika is really at war
with the middle-east right now. Looks like

Stalin and Hitler weren't
just hallucinating after all. Too bad they

resorted to mass murder, it
ruined their credibility and we had to go

through 50 years of the
phony Cold War because of it...

http://www.csmonitor.com/specials/ne...dex.html?story

These Zionists must be removed from influence

over the U$ government,
they have betrayed America, and the world.

Not to mention ripped
everyone off.

Fact: OKB is a flaming moron.

What!? Aren't you a good Amerikan Christian?
The Christian Science
Monitor said it, not me. Perhaps you just don't
want to admit that
these Commie crooks have fooled all you "patriots"
and other assorted
rednecks, Zionists and dimwits into handing
over $1.3 trillion of your
tax $$$ to them so they could spread more covert
terror through the
CIA and Dyncorp.

Besides being responsible for the Anthrax letters
to justify the
Patriot Act and the rape of Iraq.

Rebel Alliance Galactic Usenet News Service
http://snurl.com/25dw | http://snurl.com/25dx
http://www.irregulartimes.com/darthbush.html

One article doesn't support your position. And your "theory" behind the
Anthrax mailings makes me sick. There is a perfectly reasonable explanation
why no one has been charged: LACK OF EVIDENCE to take to a grand jury to
get an indictment. If Hatfill did it (and he's the only potential suspect
so far), he did a good job of covering his tracks and not getting sick from
his own mailings in the process. Another possiblity: He didin't do it, but
the real culprit is dead-he got the stuff from his own mailings and died
of it.